Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Apache
Special Forums IP Networking Apache Post 23947 by killerserv on Tuesday 2nd of July 2002 08:14:18 PM
Old 07-02-2002
Pls look at the same post [Apache] on IP Networking Threads, All the threads looks alike and the solutions are diffrent. Pls Dont do a duplicate Post. Try to maintain the question in one post.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

apache

how must httpd.conf be configured to exec the php files? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: user666
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Apache!

How do you tell which apache version is currently running. the situation is that I got multiply httpd.conf files on a solaris 2.6 server and I need to tell which version is what? I have checked the httpd.conf but no joy Thanks in Advance (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hassan2
3 Replies

3. IP Networking

Apache

I want to have multiple domains to be configured in apache web server on redhat linux Please help me Vijay (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vijayanand
2 Replies

4. IP Networking

Apache

I want to have multiple domains to be configured in apache web server on redhat linux can i have that without DNS server being configured. What all i have to do for that.What all to configure ? please note that i need to access the site by its name not by IP . I want this in a LAN . I dont... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vijayanand
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

apache

on my webserver, and im sure many of you who also run one see this all the time, but the majority of my access log is filled with attempted exploits from computers compromised by some virus (NIMBDA?) and anyway i know this is harmless to an apache/linux webserver, but its annoying, anyway, on... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: norsk hedensk
5 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Apache

I am tring to configure Apache so that it displays the ip address of users browsing the web in the header. mod_header is installed on my apache as default. I tried including the following in httpd.conf file but no joy Header set remoteip %{REMOTE_ADDR} I have also tried Header add... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hassan2
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Apache help

Hi, I am new to unix and am trying to determine if apache is installed on my server. Is there a command to determine the running version or if it is even installed. I appreciate your help. Thanks, Eric (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ejbrever
2 Replies

8. Web Development

Apache module development on apache 2.2

Hi, I'm new to developing modules for Apache. I understand the basics now and can develop something simple which allows a 'GET' request to happen, but what I want to do is actually 'POST' information to my site. I know the basic POST Request works and I can see that it is post by looking at... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fishman2001
2 Replies

9. Red Hat

Process not running: /opt/java15/jdk/bin/java -classpath /opt/apache/apache-ant-1.7.0-mod/lib/ant-la

Have no idea on what the below error message is: Process not running: /opt/java15/jdk/bin/java -classpath /opt/apache/apache-ant-1.7.0-mod/lib/ant-launcher.jar org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher -buildfile build.xml dist. Any help? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gull05
3 Replies
postwait(2)							System Calls Manual						       postwait(2)

NAME
postwait: pw_getukid(), pw_wait(), pw_post(), pw_postv(), pw_getvmax() - lightweight synchronization mechanism SYNOPSIS
DESCRIPTION
Postwait is a fast, lightweight sleep/wakeup mechanism that can be used for synchronization by cooperating kernel threads within a single process or between separate processes. A thread calls to block. It resumes execution when it is posted by another thread, the call expires, or is signaled. If one or more posts are already pending, returns immediately. Threads using postwait are identified by their ukid. A thread retrieves its ukid by calling It shares this ukid with anyone it chooses by any means it considers appropriate (for example, shared memory). is called with a timeout ts. If ts is NULL, the thread will not timeout. It will remain blocked until posted or a signal wakes it up. If ts points to a zero-valued timespec, will return immediately with a value (and indicating whether or not it was posted. If ts points to a timespec whose value is greater than zero, the thread will block for that amount of time unless it is posted or inter- rupted by a signal, in which case the timespec pointed to by ts is updated with the remaining time. The return value and are set to indi- cate the reason the call returned. is used to post many threads with a single call. It posts to all threads in the targets array. An value for each target is returned in the errors array. (0 indicates success.) If the errors pointer is zero, no target-specific errors are copied out. There is a maximum number of threads that can be posted with a single call. This value is returned by Posts sent to a kernel thread that already has a post pending against it are discarded. RETURN VALUE
returns 0 if it succeeds, -1 otherwise. returns 0 if posted, -1 otherwise. returns 0 if the post succeeds, -1 otherwise. returns 0 if every post succeeds, -1 otherwise. returns the maximum number of kernel threads that can be posted with a single call to ERRORS
sets to one of the following values if it fails: ukid points to an illegal address. The reliable detection of this error is implementation dependent. sets to one of the following values if it fails: was called with a timeout of 0 but the caller has no post(s) pending. was called with a timeout that expired. ts points to an illegal address. The reliable detection of this error is implementation dependent. was interrupted by a signal. The timespec pointed to by ts is invalid. sets to one of the following values if it fails: The ukid refers to a non-existent kernel thread. sets to one of the following values if it fails: targets points to an illegal address. The reliable detection of this error is implementation dependent. errors points to an illegal address. The reliable detection of this error is implementation dependent. count is less than 0. count exceeds the maximum value (as returned by A ukid refers to a non-existent kernel thread. postwait(2)