Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Distribute Master's Thesis Under GPL? Post 23512 by chenly on Monday 24th of June 2002 09:13:16 PM
Old 06-24-2002
Lightbulb Distribute Master's Thesis Under GPL?

What does everyone think about distributing a Master's thesis under the GPL? If this license is not appropriate, is there a corresponding license which offers the same thing for documents?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

i can't use 'make' in my computer?

I need to compile a file,but 'make' does not work.please tell me how to use it or need which tools? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dsun5
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Clearify what it means under 'WHAT' when hit the 'w'-command

I wonder how I shall read the result below, especially 'what' shown below. The result was shown when I entered 'w'. E.g what is TOP? What is gosh ( what does selmgr mean?)? login@ idle JCPU PCPU what 6:15am 7:04 39 39 TOP 6:34am 6:45 45 45 TOP 6:41am ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Aelgen
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

quoting echo 'it's friday'

echo 'it's friday' why appear the > (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: yls177
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to remove a file with a leading dash '-' in it's name?

Somehow someone created a file named '-ov' in the root directory. Given the name, the how was probably the result of some cpio command they bozo'ed. I've tried a number of different ways to get rid of it using * and ? wildcards, '\' escape patterns etc.. They all fail with " illegal option --... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: GSalisbury
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

What are the differences between 'bash' and 'sh'

Hopefully this doesn't come off as too much of a "newbie" question or a flamebait. But I have recently begun working with a Sun Solaris box after having spent the past five years working with RedHat. From what i can tell, thing look fairly similar and the 'man' command is some help. But I've... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: deckard
7 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Thesis Problems

Hey All i want to be able to run command line commands in a java program, ive heard about java runtime, am i on the right track? Cheers for the help (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gerperrett
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Another Thesis Problem

Hey All Just have another quick question (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gerperrett
2 Replies

8. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

How can I replicate master master and master master MySQL databse replication and HA?

I have an application desigend in PHP and MySQl running on apache web server that I is running on a Amazon EC2 server Centos. I want to implement the master-master and master slave replication and high availability disaster recovery on this application database. For this I have created two... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Palak Sharma
0 Replies

9. Red Hat

Idea for master thesis related to Linux : Redhat.

Hello Team, I am on last semestr on my studies. I have a problem with choosing right thesis topic. Do You have maybe any ideas for thesis related to Linux area? I really need your help - the most important thing is that there should be research element in the topic because of master degree... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: protos27
3 Replies
asadmin-display-license(1AS)					   User Commands				      asadmin-display-license(1AS)

NAME
asadmin-display-license, display-license - displays the license information SYNOPSIS
display-license [--user admin_user][--password admin_password][--host localhost] [--port 4848][--passwordfile filename][--secure|-s] display-license displays the license information. This command can run both locally and remotely. OPTIONS
--user administrative user associated for the instance. --password administrative password corresponding to the administrative user. --host host name of the machine hosting the administrative instance. --port administrative port number associated with the administrative host. --passwordfile file containing passwords appropriate for the command (e.g., administrative instance). --secure if true, uses SSL/TLS to communicate with the administrative instance. Example 1: Using display-license in local mode asadmin> display-license ***************************************************************** Eval Sun ONE Application Server 7 Evaluation License Expiration date Tues 11 Sept 11:58:47 PDT 2002 Number of instances per admin server Unlimited Allow remote administration YES ***************************************************************** Example 2: Using display-license in remote mode asadmin> display-license --user admin --password adminadmin --host fuyako --port 7070 ***************************************************************** Eval Sun ONE Application Server 7 Evaluation License Expiration date Tues 11 Sept 11:58:47 PDT 2002 Number of instances per admin server Unlimited Allow remote administration YES ***************************************************************** EXIT STATUS
0 command executed successfully 1 error in executing the command asadmin-install-license(1AS) J2EE 1.4 SDK March 2004 asadmin-display-license(1AS)