Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: HP-UX boxes - am I mad?
Operating Systems HP-UX HP-UX boxes - am I mad? Post 23417 by Menace on Sunday 23rd of June 2002 03:06:21 PM
Old 06-23-2002
Smilie
Many thanks for that. It still isn't going yet, but think that's down to me ATM...hang on...YES! Just got it going - have now installed bash! WAHEY! Many thanks again!
DennisSmilie

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

text boxes, radio buttons , check boxes in c++ on unix

Hi ! Please tell me how to get radio buttons, text boxes , check boxes , option buttons , pull down menus in C++ on Unix. I think it would be done using curses.h ..but that's all i know. TIA, Devyani. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: devy8
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Simple test driving me mad!

Hi all, I have been writing a script to automate some work for myself and have come accross a problem. I cannot understand why it doesn't work, but then I am new to both Unix and Korn shell hacking! Here is the problem: I want to interogate a file for a number and store that number in... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: alarmcall
6 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using gzip and my speakers have gone mad!

Hello, I wanted to compress a directory which I did with: tar -czvf backup15062007.tar.gz backup15062007/ I knew that you could specify the compression level with gzip so I then did: gzip -cvf9 backup15062007.tar.gz backup15062007compress.tar.gz Now I know this probably won't... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: patwa
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Writing a 'Mad Libs' program using Ruby?

How would I go about writing a 'Mad Libs' type program using Ruby? Any examples would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: greeky
0 Replies

5. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Getting mad at different CMD / Batch behaviour

I have these commands: MOVE "C:\Users\Pascal\Dropbox\Public\U_PC_Backup\Anki Flashcards\Cameo_App_Virtualization\0backup\Cards_only\Card_Backup\" "C:\Users\Pascal\Dropbox\Public\U_PC_Backup\Anki Flashcards\Cameo_App_Virtualization\0backup\Cards_only\Card_Backup_%date%\" xxcopy /E /Y... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pasc
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Going mad on an egrep command (Reg Expressions)

Dear community, I am trying for several hours now to create an egrep command to grep the number of lines containing a specific text from a text-file but seem to have an error somewhere. The Textfile contains several thousand lines and has the expression "Lastname" in several lines.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Donzo
3 Replies
tpm_changeownerauth(8)					      System Manager's Manual					    tpm_changeownerauth(8)

TPM Management - tpm_changeownerauth

NAME
tpm_changeownerauth - change the authorization data associated with the owner or SRK SYNOPSIS
tpm_changeownerauth [OPTION] DESCRIPTION
tpm_changeownerauth allows for changing the authorization data for the TPM owner or the TPM's Storage Root Key (via the TPM_ChangeAuthOwner API). This operation prompts for current password, followed by the new password and a confirmation of the new password. The --owner option changes the TPM owner password and --srk option changes the TPM's SRK password. The --well-known option is used when SRK or owner passwords need to be changed and current owner password is a secret of zeros, --set-well-known option changes current password to a secret of zeros, both options do not work by themselves, they must be used with --owner and --srk options to indicate which of these passwords will be changed. -h, --help Display command usage info. -v, --version Display command version info. -l, --log [none|error|info|debug] Set logging level. -u, --unicode Use TSS UNICODE encoding for passwords to comply with applications using TSS popup boxes -o, --owner Change the authorization data for the TPM owner. -s, --srk Change the authorization data for the TPM's Storage Root Key. -g, --original_password_unicode Use TSS UNICODE encoding for original password to comply with applications using TSS popup boxes -n, --new_password_unicode Use TSS UNICODE encoding for new password to comply with applications using TSS popup boxes -z, --well-known Change password to a new one when current owner password is a secret of all zeros (20 bytes of zeros). It must be specified which password (owner, SRK or both) to change -r, --set-well-known Change password to a secret of all zeros (20 bytes of zeros). It must be specified which password (owner, SRK or both) to change SEE ALSO tpm_version(1), tpm_takeownership(8), tcsd(8) REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <trousers-users@lists.sourceforge.net> TPM Management 2005-05-06 tpm_changeownerauth(8)