Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers SCO Unixware 7 GUI will not start Post 23284 by sureshy on Thursday 20th of June 2002 05:34:05 AM
Old 06-20-2002
Hi,

Thanks for your help, I will try...

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

SCO Unixware 2.1

I am using SCO Unixware 2.1 & some PC clients are connected, suddenly one message appearslike : UX:strintercept error: dropping message this message starts coming repeatedly & agtre some time system hangs.I had to reset the system & now the problem is not there.Please suggest, why this is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: paprch
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCO Unixware 7 download

According to this thread: https://www.unix.com/showthread.php?t=1 one guy says However, I cannot find any sco unixware7 iso download link in their download section (http://wdb1.sco.com/clbk_web/owa/dwn_customer), is it really for free, and if that is true, where can I download it? Thanks, (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: phalcos
2 Replies

3. SCO

Samba 3.0.24 in SCO UnixWare 7.1.4

Please help me in troubleshooting my problem in Samba? I tried to instal Samba 3.0.24 in our SCO UnixWare 7.1.4 but after installing the nmbd daemon is not running. When i check the syslog from /var/adm, the following error appears: Sep 30 13:04:22 unixeei nmbd: bind failed on port 137... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: eric_hing
0 Replies

4. SCO

sco unixware + oracle 8.0.5

hi, anybody can give procedure for how to install oracle 8.0.5 in sco unixware 7.1.4. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: prakrithi
0 Replies

5. SCO

Noob needs help with Sco Unixware 7.1

We are retiring a Unixware 7.1 server that has custom applications on it. It has Raid 5 and we would like to use the machine for other things. Is there a way we can image/clone to virtual machine file and run that VM within say Virtual PC 2007 or VMware? I am not aware of anything to do this. I... (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccd1977
20 Replies

6. SCO

SCO Unixware 7.1.1 Install - Need help

(sorry my English, is really poor). I have a SCO Unixware 7.1.1 and I need install in ML350 G3. Reading in google and HP web, make a floppy disks for install, but the options that I have is for network or floppy disk. How install from CD with patch for HP smart array 532 ?? or How... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: xplertor
5 Replies

7. SCO

My UnixWare SCO Server

Hi, I'm new to this Unix world and have taken over looking after the I.T side of things at work, which includes the internal ERP system which runs on a UNIX SCO platform. My initial worry is what state this is in as its been on site over 20 years. What would be the first things to check on... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mick_Dundee
13 Replies

8. SCO

Need Help with installtion of SCO UNIXware 7.0.1

Hi, I need help to install SCO Unixware 7.0.1. Can any one help with any documentation or installation notes for SCO Unixware 7.0.1. Thank you (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: farhandalvi
1 Replies
EMBOSS::GUI::Conf(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				    EMBOSS::GUI::Conf(3pm)

NAME
EMBOSS::GUI::Conf - repository for EMBOSS::GUI site-specific configuration AUTHOR
Luke McCarthy <lukem@gene.pbi.nrc.ca> SYNOPSIS
use EMBOSS::GUI::Conf; $conf = EMBOSS::GUI::Conf->new(); foreach $app ($conf->apps) { ($name, $doc) = @$app; if (!$conf->is_excluded($name)) { ... } } foreach $group ($conf->groups) { $group_name = shift @$group; if (!conf->is_excluded($group_name) { foreach $app (@$group) { ($name, $doc) = @$app; ... } } } DESCRIPTION
EMBOSS::GUI::Conf contains site-specific configuration information for EMBOSS::GUI. Consult the source for a description of the variables that can be set. Public methods are described below: new() Returns a new EMBOSS::GUI::Conf object. This method stores the EMBOSS::GUI::Conf package variables in the object hash, ensures that the specified output path is writeable and adds the EMBOSS binaries to the path. apps() Returns a list of available EMBOSS applications. Each element of the list is a reference to an array containing the name and description of an application. groups() Returns a list of application groups. Each element of the list is a reference to an array containing the name of the group and a list of applications belonging to that group (each application is in turn a reference to an array as described in apps() above.) Note that an individual application can appear in multiple groups. is_excluded($subject) Returns true if the subject is being excluded from public display, false otherwise. $subject is the name of an application or application group as it appears in the output from wossname. databases() Returns a list of available databases. Each element of the list is the name of a database, suitable for use in a USA. matrices() Returns a list of available alignment scoring matrices. Each element of the list is a reference to an array containing the filename of the scoring matrix, suitable for use as the value of a matrix or matrixf argument, and a description of the matrix. codon_usage_tables() Returns a list of available codon usage tables. Each element of the list is a reference to an array containing the filename of the codon usage table, suitable for use as the value of a codon argument, and the name of the species from which it is derived. BUGS
None that I know of. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2004 Luke McCarthy. All rights reserved. This program is free software. You may copy or redistribute it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2013-09-16 EMBOSS::GUI::Conf(3pm)