Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Incorrect Directory Name
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Incorrect Directory Name Post 22958 by jand102821 on Thursday 13th of June 2002 11:55:23 AM
Old 06-13-2002
Network Incorrect Directory Name

Hi,

Can anyone help me. I have a problem when i try to find a particular directory using one enviroment, but it can find it in another.

We have two enviroments ias9i and 9iAS

when we run ldd -s filename for a particular file, the file is found but the directory is marked as ignore with "Insecure directory name"

Does anyone know what this is.

Julian Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

user name is incorrect

Hello. I registered yesterday with a username of "kailor" and a password of removed. I could only logon with a username of "keithailor@comc" and the above password. I want my username to become "kailor" and my password to remain as removed. Please email me with the steps to correct this. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: keithailor@comc
1 Replies

2. Red Hat

Login Incorrect

I have rebooted my box (Redhat Linux) and the system is back online now, but Iam unable to login via ssh for all the users including root, it says "Login Incorrect". I am pretty sure the username/password is correct.May be the password or the shadow file is corrupted ??? How do i login to the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: sydney2008
6 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

login incorrect

Hi to all, I get a problem when i tried to modifie the password of the root,but thi s the message i have on root password,even i put the old password i have the same message "password has expired, you are allowed to entry by daemon"Could any one give me any suggestion to solve the problem?... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: espace1000
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Awk incorrect data.

I am using the following command: nawk -F"," 'NR==FNR {a=$1;next} a {print a,$1,$2,$3}' file1 file2 I am getting 40 records output. But when i import file1 and file2 in MS Access i get 140 records. And i know 140 is correct count. Appreciate your help on correcting the above script (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinnacle
5 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

remshd: Login incorrect.

Hi, i am trying to do a RCP from a reality environment machine to a unix directory and coming up with the error remshd: Login incorrect. Any ideas? Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jtyreman
2 Replies

6. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Incorrect Permissions on a file

Hi all, I am facing a problem currently, with incorrect permissions being set on a file that is being generated automatically. There is a cronjob which runs for an id uvstart, at 12:30 am ET which generates this file on a particular directory. When the file is generated, it has the permissions... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ggayathri
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

finding the incorrect record

Hi , I have a scenario where i have to find the incorrect records in the file. In our comma delimited file , we have the following to be taken care : 1) if there is new line character then we have to capture the current line and the next line as error record Ex : In a comma... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: ashwin3086
8 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

[SOLVED] Field $() is incorrect 'what does it mean'

I am creating (or trying to) an awk script to retrieve various data from an input file and output the data in a different format. I think it is self explanatory what I am attempting but I getting the error Field $() isincorrect when I reun it using awk -f file.awk inputfile #!/bin/awk -f... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Bruble
3 Replies

9. SuSE

530 Login incorrect

Hi I upgraded my Suse linux server and installed a complete new server with suse ver 11. I copied the passwd and shadow files from the old Suse 10 to the new Suse 11 server (/etc) Now I get "530 Login incorrect" error when I try to FTP into an account with correct username and password. Can... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Tony.Marshall
1 Replies

10. Solaris

Incorrect vCPU numbering

Hi All, Currently experiencing more-so a visual issue when typing psrinfo, mpstat commands, as the virtual processors start from 8-39, as below: # psrinfo -pv The physical processor has 32 virtual processors (8-39) UltraSPARC-T2 (chipid 0, clock 1165 MHz) Can't seem to find anything to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: alx_mck
0 Replies
ABRT-DUMP-OOPS(1)						    ABRT Manual 						 ABRT-DUMP-OOPS(1)

NAME
abrt-dump-oops - Extract oops from FILE (or standard input) SYNOPSIS
abrt-dump-oops [-vusoxtm] [-d DIR]/[-D] [FILE] DESCRIPTION
This tool creates problem directory from, updates problem directory with or prints oops extracted from FILE or standard input. OPTIONS
-v, --verbose Be more verbose. Can be given multiple times. -s Log to syslog -o Print found oopses on standard output -d DIR Create new problem directory in DIR for every oops found -D Same as -d DumpLocation, DumpLocation is specified in abrt.conf -u PROBLEM Save the extracted information in PROBLEM directory -x Make the problem directory world readable. Usable only with -d/-D -t Throttle problem directory creation to 1 per second -m Print search string(s) for abrt-watch-log to stdout and exit SEE ALSO
abrt-watch-log(1), abrt.conf(5) AUTHORS
o ABRT team abrt 2.1.11 06/18/2014 ABRT-DUMP-OOPS(1)