Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: microsoft isa server
Special Forums Cybersecurity microsoft isa server Post 22918 by annececile on Thursday 13th of June 2002 03:02:04 AM
Old 06-13-2002
Hi, there ICA clients for Linux. You've got also web solution, with the last Metaframe version, you can use both IE or Netscape to use exported application

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

AIX SFTP through MS ISA proxy

Dear all, I have some files to move to an SFTP server that someone else is providing on the public internet. The source for the file is on AIX, and although I have the sftp client installed, I'm stuck. The process would be automated (probably ksh script or perhaps as a C executable) so there... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rbatte1
2 Replies

2. Red Hat

microsoft Server 2008 Active authentication to a linux server

Hi, Please could someone advise I'm trying to use winscp from a Window server 2008 R2, but i need to add the authentication key to access the linux rh 5.4 servers ? What is the best way of approaching this ? If there are any web links that could help me do this, that would be good. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: venhart
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Access of Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) repository from Unix Server

Hello, Some of our application team uses Microsoft Team Foundation server (TFS) reposity tool for their .NET projects , I would like to access it form Unix/Linux machine. Please let me know how can access the TFS from unix. Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: posix
0 Replies
NSEQ(1) 							      OpenSSL								   NSEQ(1)

NAME
nseq - create or examine a netscape certificate sequence SYNOPSIS
openssl nseq [-in filename] [-out filename] [-toseq] DESCRIPTION
The nseq command takes a file containing a Netscape certificate sequence and prints out the certificates contained in it or takes a file of certificates and converts it into a Netscape certificate sequence. COMMAND OPTIONS
-in filename This specifies the input filename to read or standard input if this option is not specified. -out filename specifies the output filename or standard output by default. -toseq normally a Netscape certificate sequence will be input and the output is the certificates contained in it. With the -toseq option the situation is reversed: a Netscape certificate sequence is created from a file of certificates. EXAMPLES
Output the certificates in a Netscape certificate sequence openssl nseq -in nseq.pem -out certs.pem Create a Netscape certificate sequence openssl nseq -in certs.pem -toseq -out nseq.pem NOTES
The PEM encoded form uses the same headers and footers as a certificate: -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- -----END CERTIFICATE----- A Netscape certificate sequence is a Netscape specific form that can be sent to browsers as an alternative to the standard PKCS#7 format when several certificates are sent to the browser: for example during certificate enrollment. It is used by Netscape certificate server for example. BUGS
This program needs a few more options: like allowing DER or PEM input and output files and allowing multiple certificate files to be used. 1.0.1e 2013-02-11 NSEQ(1)