Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming how can i write process_pool program? Post 22914 by hit on Thursday 13th of June 2002 01:18:27 AM
Old 06-13-2002
i have aleady known it!

i think i should read the http_main.c,is it right!

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

write a c program that simulates ls command

i need the a c program that simulates the "ls" command:b: (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: madhu.it
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to write next line program

Hi, I am having an input file which contains a group of words,if one specific word comes which goes to next line. example: input file===> shashi country= india comapny= none shashi shashi company= NONE shashi=my name output===> shashi country= india comapny= none shashi shashi... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: hegdeshashi
6 Replies

3. Programming

Trying to write a program to fill up my harddrive (Linux/C)

Hi guys, I'm trying to write a little program that will fill up my harddrive and will log the process during this. Now I've come up with this: #include <stdio.h> void main(void) { char cmd1; char cmd2; int i=1; sprintf(cmd2, "df -h"); while (i<=5) { system("dd... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tiglet
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Can anyone help? I have to Write a program in C that recognizes the following commands and translate

I have to Write a program in C that recognizes the following commands and translates them into much simpler ones Commands to recognize shorter command list L cd dir C - dir_length - dir get file_name G - file_name_length - file_name Long commands are read from the standard input and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aintour
1 Replies

5. Homework & Coursework Questions

Can anyone help? I have to Write a program in C that recognizes the following commands and translate

I have to Write a program in C that recognizes the following commands and translates them into much simpler ones Commands to recognize shorter command list L cd dir C - dir_length - dir get file_name G - file_name_length - file_name Long commands are read from the standard input... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aintour
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to write a shell program for back up

Hello.. I want to take back up from server to local machine and i dont know how to do it using cron and sftp . I can do it by manually typing password in the terminal and taking the back up. How to create a 'backup.sh' file for doing all the back up process and shut down automatically after... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: deepoos
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How do you write this program/script?

I need help with the following. 1) Write a program in any language that takes a single integer array parameter and returns the decimal average of the input values. 2) Write a program, in any language, that prints the integers from 1 to 10, along with a cumulative sum of the integers printed... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sqa4life
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Write a shell program with input

Hi, Here is my question: I want a shell script which I name as 'del', and can be used as del(string). when run del(string), it will delete several directories at different locations in my system,like: rm -fr /lustre/fs/scratch/user/$string rm -fr /home/user/$string rm -fr... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: 1988PF
4 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to write files for compiling a program.?

I am hoping someone can give me a good free web resource for writing code to compile a binary executable. I am getting fairly decent at writing shell script, are the .f files just shell scripts? Also, I don't know where to begin on the makefiles. The reason I am curious is because I have been... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: butson
6 Replies
pthread_rwlock_unlock(3C)				   Standard C Library Functions 				 pthread_rwlock_unlock(3C)

NAME
pthread_rwlock_unlock - unlock read-write lock object SYNOPSIS
cc -mt [ flag... ] file... -lpthread [ library... ] #include <pthread.h> int pthread_rwlock_unlock(pthread_rwlock_t *rwlock); DESCRIPTION
The pthread_rwlock_unlock() function is called to release a lock held on the read-write lock object referenced by rwlock. Results are unde- fined if the read-write lock rwlock is not held by the calling thread. If this function is called to release a read lock from the read-write lock object and there are other read locks currently held on this read-write lock object, the read-write lock object remains in the read locked state. If this function releases the calling thread's last read lock on this read-write lock object, then the calling thread is no longer one of the owners of the object. If this function releases the last read lock for this read-write lock object, the read-write lock object will be put in the unlocked state with no owners. If this function is called to release a write lock for this read-write lock object, the read-write lock object will be put in the unlocked state with no owners. If the call to the pthread_rwlock_unlock() function results in the read-write lock object becoming unlocked and there are multiple threads waiting to acquire the read-write lock object for writing, the scheduling policy is used to determine which thread acquires the read-write lock object for writing. If there are multiple threads waiting to acquire the read-write lock object for reading, the scheduling policy is used to determine the order in which the waiting threads acquire the read-write lock object for reading. If there are multiple threads blocked on rwlock for both read locks and write locks, it is unspecified whether the readers acquire the lock first or whether a writer acquires the lock first. Results are undefined if any of these functions are called with an uninitialized read-write lock. RETURN VALUES
If successful, the pthread_rwlock_unlock() function returns 0. Otherwise, an error number is returned to indicate the error. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Standard | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
pthread_rwlock_init(3C), pthread_rwlock_rdlock(3C), pthread_rwlock_wrlock(3C), pthread_rwlockattr_init(3C), attributes(5), standards(5) SunOS 5.11 23 Mar 2005 pthread_rwlock_unlock(3C)