Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Help me! I just start to learn C in Unix Post 22709 by killerserv on Sunday 9th of June 2002 09:25:40 PM
Old 06-09-2002
I have a series of doubt over this question, cause the questions seems alike to some homework questions. Anyway i-gcci i believe its a Intel Based gcc compiler, i might get some wrong information tunneling on this, but do check this site

http://www.intel.com/software/products/index.htm

for more information.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Where do I start to learn PERL?

Hello, What is the best way to start learning PERL? Are there any "learn-it-yourself" websites? Beginner books? etc... Thanks, Barbara (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: blt123
3 Replies

2. SCO

want to Learn Unix

:confused: Hello everybody, i am totally new to unix, i want to learn unix. i have a server with pIII, 256 mb RAM, two SCSI disk w/o RAID controller.and one IDE CD-ROM Drive. i heard SCO installs on intel platform. what steps should i take for installing SCO on this machine? can anybody help me... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tataiermail
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

want to learn unix

Hi, I am a new joinee.i want to know completely about unix.could you give me some links or soft copies so that i can be good at subject. thank you. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohanp
5 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

want to learn unix

Hey guys, I would like to learn unix but first i need to start to load unix OS into my computer but i dont know where to start or get the CD to load...help appreciated...thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rxsonny
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to learn UNIX?

Hey everybody, I am a 25 year old web programmer in Malaysia. I am not hapy with my line of work and I want to do something more. I know asp.net,asp,php and jsp.But they dont really land me in a good promising job wich I realy love. I am more interested in Oracle DBMS. now to be a DBA in Oracle... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shounak
7 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Looking to learn and do not know where to start?

hello all my name is chris. i have no schooling in computers and i am looking to learn as much as i can befor spending any money on something i do not evern know if i would like. i see computers everwhere i go. i work for Garda. i am asking for help in learning all i can about computers and i... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: petes21in2002
8 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Best way to learn UNIX

Hi, I am the ultimate noob when it comes to UNIX. Apart from a few basic thing like ls -l and mkdir (and that really is about as good as it gets) I know absolutely nothing about UNIX and I want to learn it and get better! I'm sure like with most things, just getting stuck in and trying... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: thebdj
3 Replies

8. Fedora

How to learn UNIX

First question is how do you learn UNIX on a home lab. I understand that HP-UX isn't free and neither is SCO Unix and they don't run on x86 based systems anyways. The choices I believe are going to be OpenSolaris and FreeBSD. My question is UNIX commands the same across the board so if I learn... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: michael78
11 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

My PM has told me to learn shell scripting in 2 weeks , how should I start?

My PM has told me to learn shell scrting in 2 weeks , how should I start?:confused::confused::confused::confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manalisharmabe
1 Replies
gnutls_url_is_supported(3)					      gnutls						gnutls_url_is_supported(3)

NAME
gnutls_url_is_supported - API function SYNOPSIS
#include <gnutls/gnutls.h> int gnutls_url_is_supported(const char* url); ARGUMENTS
const char* url A PKCS 11 url DESCRIPTION
Check whether url is supported. Depending on the system libraries GnuTLS may support pkcs11 or tpmkey URLs. RETURNS
return non-zero if the given URL is supported, and zero if it is not known. SINCE
3.1.0 REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <bug-gnutls@gnu.org>. General guidelines for reporting bugs: http://www.gnu.org/gethelp/ GnuTLS home page: http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/ COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2012 Free Software Foundation, Inc.. Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved. SEE ALSO
The full documentation for gnutls is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and gnutls programs are properly installed at your site, the command info gnutls should give you access to the complete manual. As an alternative you may obtain the manual from: http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/manual/ gnutls 3.1.15 gnutls_url_is_supported(3)