Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Apache statistics tool?!?!?
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Apache statistics tool?!?!? Post 22538 by solvman on Wednesday 5th of June 2002 02:27:52 PM
Old 06-05-2002
Question Apache statistics tool?!?!?

Hi all,

I wonder if there is a web statistics tool for apache. The one that would allow count hints coming from external network excluding internal ip address.

Thank you very much

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

system statistics

i am currently using c functions such as getprocs and statsfs to obtain process information and filesystem information on machines running aix 4.3.3.0. (soon to be running aix5.1) is there a function available to access information similar to the information provided by a vmstat command? i also... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: briansmith40
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Getting Socket statistics

Is there any way to get the file descriptor statistics of a socket file descriptor? I know that the fstat, stat system calls are for this purpose, but I want to know it there any way to get socket connection statistics for a file descriptor(like socket flags, connection type etc). Does /proc... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: comp_wizard07
3 Replies

3. HP-UX

packets statistics

Hi there, are there any functions that can get the packets statistics on UNIX ? thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Frank2004
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

statistics using awk

Hi, I have 3 columns in a file listed below. X Y X/(X+Y) 1 1 0.5 1 1 0.5 4 1 0.8 1 1 0.5 6 1 0.857142857 1 1 0.5 23 1 0.958333333 Now I want to find confidence interval using the formula for each row. (p-2 sqrt p(1-p)/(x+y), p+2... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Diya123
7 Replies
Apache::Singleton(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				    Apache::Singleton(3pm)

NAME
Apache::Singleton - Singleton class for mod_perl VERSION
version 0.15 SYNOPSIS
package Printer; # default: # Request for mod_perl env # Process for non-mod_perl env use base qw(Apache::Singleton); package Printer::PerRequest; use base qw(Apache::Singleton::Request); package Printer::PerProcess; use base qw(Apache::Singleton::Process); DESCRIPTION
Apache::Singleton works the same as Class::Singleton, but with various object lifetime (scope). See Class::Singleton first. OBJECT LIFETIME
By inheriting one of the following sublasses of Apache::Singleton, you can change the scope of your object. Request use base qw(Apache::Singleton::Request); One instance for one request. Apache::Singleton will remove instance on each request. Implemented using mod_perl "pnotes" API. In mod_perl environment (where $ENV{MOD_PERL} is defined), this is the default scope, so inheriting from Apache::Singleton would do the same effect. NOTE: You need "PerlOptions +GlobalRequest" in your apache configuration in order to use the Request lifetime method. Process use base qw(Apache::Singleton::Process); One instance for one httpd process. Implemented using package global. In non-mod_perl environment, this is the default scope, and you may notice this is the same beaviour with Class::Singleton ;) So you can use this module safely under non-mod_perl environment. CREDITS
Original idea by Matt Sergeant <matt@sergeant.org> and Perrin Harkins <perrin@elem.com>. Initial implementation and versions 0.01 to 0.07 by Tatsuhiko Miyagawa <miyagawa@bulknews.net>. SEE ALSO
Apache::Singleton::Request, Apache::Singleton::Process, Class::Singleton SOURCE
The development version is on github at http://github.com/mschout/apache-singleton <http://github.com/mschout/apache-singleton> and may be cloned from git://github.com/mschout/apache-singleton.git <git://github.com/mschout/apache-singleton.git> BUGS
Please report any bugs or feature requests to bug-apache-singleton@rt.cpan.org or through the web interface at: http://rt.cpan.org/Public/Dist/Display.html?Name=Apache-Singleton AUTHOR
Michael Schout <mschout@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2009 by Michael Schout. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-04-02 Apache::Singleton(3pm)