Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: multiple domains
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers multiple domains Post 22499 by ericg on Tuesday 4th of June 2002 06:55:45 PM
Old 06-04-2002
Thanks for the help.

I checked the DNS and PTR they are ok. After looking through www.apache.org again i found a referance to "ServerAlias" which allows you to add the optional names for a virtual host.
THANKS

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

creating domains

ok i am setting up dns or going to do it with solaris 9 once u setup the domain what file can u look @ to see if it setup or not (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rmuhammad
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Multiple Domains with BIND

I need help creating multiple domains with one single DNS server.ex: domain1.com and domain2.com on a sigle machine 1.2.3.4 Thx (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lekan
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Kerberos setup for multiple AD domains

Hi there: I am currently using Kerberos on Solaris 9 to autenticate using windows active directory. It is working fine, however, we just were made aware that instead of one domain, we have multiple. We configured one real with only one domain, however, I need the autentication process to also... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramosl05
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Samba in multiple domains problem

Hello all. I'm hoping you can help with a problem I'm having with Samba. I have Samba running on a Solaris host. All of my users authenticate against the same domain, but some of my users are using PCs on a different domain. When the users whose PCs are on a different domain try to connect to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: trouphaz
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to run php script on multiple website domains

Good Day, I have multiple websites on a domain. I am looking for a loop structure that can run each site script. egdomain1/test.php domainx/test.php so on, currently I copy and paste a list of commands but that skips certain commands. Some help would be greatly appreciated. Sergio (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: SergioP
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Samba with clients in multiple domains

Dear all, I've not a good starting point I'm afraid, but I was forced to deploy Samba under pressure of failing hardware so an urgent migration was done. We didn't get the IBM AIX 6.1 supplied one running at all, so we pulled down the samba.org version 3.4.3. We couldn't get that working as... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rbatte1
0 Replies

7. Red Hat

Sendmail - Masquerading multiple domains with different addresses

Hello Friends, I am running Sendmail 8.14 on rhel6. I have one simple question regarding domain masquerading, i would want to masquerade different domains with different addresses. By that what i mean is that lets say i have 3 domains as home.com, example.com, test.com and i would want to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rohit Bhanot
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Bind: Can you configure multiple domains using the same nameserver

Can you add multiple domains to a nameserver without creating a new IP address? I have one IP address on my machine and have configured forward and reverse zone files. Names are resolving fine. I know I can add another domain to the named.conf file and create new forward and reverse files. what... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: LinuxGirl
2 Replies
defragcron(8)						      System Manager's Manual						     defragcron(8)

NAME
defragcron - Schedules AdvFS file domains for defragmenting SYNOPSIS
/usr/sbin/defragcron [-p] [-q] [-t nnn] [-b hh:mm] [-a hh:mm] [-l pathname] [domain...] /usr/sbin/defragcron [-p] [-q] [-t nnn] [-T mm] [-l pathname] [domain...] OPTIONS
Specifies that the domains are to be defragmented in parallel. If not specified, the default is to serially defragment the domains. Sup- press informational messages. If not specified, the default is to produce informational messages. Specifies the aggregate I/O performance threshold, the point at which the domain should be defragmented. A number from 1-100. If not specified, the default is to always defrag- ment the domain. The performance threshold is based on the value returned by the defragment -nv command. If this value is lower than or equal to the value specified here, the domain is defragmented. If specified, the utility will not run before this time and will return an error if the time is not yet reached. Specify time values using the 24-hour clock. If not specified, the default time is 01:00. If specified, the utility will not run after this time, and will return an error if the time has been passed. Specify time values using the 24-hour clock. If not specified, the default time is 05:00. Specifies an exact time interval, in minutes, for the defragment utility to run. If not specified, there is no default. If you use this option, its action overrides the before and after time checking of the -a and -b options. Specify the -l option to direct messages to log files in the specified directory. One log file is generated for nonspecific messages and separate log files are generated for each domain that is defragmented. If the option is not specified, the default action is to not produce log files for the messages (which then are directed to the standard output device). If the option is specified, you also must specify a pathname for the directory into which the log files are to be written. The default directory, as specified in the root crontab entry, is /usr/var/defragcron/. The names of the log files have the following format: domain1.log, domain2.log, ..., and so on, one file for each active domain, plus a file, defragcron.log for the nonspecific messages. If you have named a domain defragcron, messages for that domain are writ- ten to the nonspecific messages in the defragcron.log file. OPERANDS
Specifies one or more AdvFS file domains. If no domains are specified, the default action is for the utility to defragment all active AdvFS file domains. DESCRIPTION
The defragcron utility runs the defragment utility to a schedule that you specify on all active AdvFS file domains or on the active domains you specify. The typical use of this utility is to run it as a command in the cron daemon. See cron(8). Unless the domain is listed in the comand line, the utility does not attempt to defragment inactive file domains (those which have no mounted filesets). It can try to defragment file domains that have some mounted and some unmounted filesets. In this case, the utility fails. RESTRICTIONS
You must have root user privileges to run this utility. All restrictions for the defragment utility are in effect for the defragcron utility. EXIT STATUS
The utility returns a 0 (zero) on success. Otherwise, it returns a 1 and an error diagnostic. EXAMPLES
The following example defragments all active domains that have an aggregate I/O performance threshold less than or equal to 60 for an interval of 240 minutes: # /usr/sbin/defragcon -q -t 60 -T 240 FILES
The command's path. The path of the defragment utility. SEE ALSO
Commands: crontab(1), cron(8), defragment(8) defragcron(8)