Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Authentication token error?!?! Post 22322 by solvman on Friday 31st of May 2002 10:16:49 AM
Old 05-31-2002
Hi,

I have run pwck. It gives me an error in every entry saying "invalid entry". What do i do next?

Thank you all

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

crond: Authentication token is no longer valid; new one required.

Hi can any one please help me with this there are some cron jobs running on one of production servers i noticed the jobs are not running for long time, when i checked the logs i founf this message, information form the server # chage -l root Minimum: 0 Maximum: 99999... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: robo
2 Replies
DwtListBoxSetPos(3Dwt)													    DwtListBoxSetPos(3Dwt)

Name
       DwtListBoxSetPos  -  Makes a specified position (item number in the list) the top visible position in a list box, or as close to the top as
       possible.

Syntax
       void DwtListBoxSetPos(widget, position)
	    Widget widget;
	    int position;

Arguments
       widget	 Specifies the ID of the list box widget whose specified item number in the list you want displayed in the top position.

position  Specifies the item number in the list displayed in the top position in the list box.

Description
       The DwtListBoxSetPos function makes the specified position (the item number in the list) the top visible position in a list box.  The func-
       tion  determines  which	item in the list box is displayed at the top of the list box, the choice of which is limited by the DwtNitemsCount
       and DwtNvisibleItemsCount attributes to the list box widget.  When DwtNvisibleItemsCount is greater than 1 and  less  than  DwtNitemsCount,
       the list box widget fills the list box with the maximum visible items regardless of the position value.

For  example,  if  DwtNitemsCount  is  10  and  DwtNvisibleItemsCount is 5, you cannot make item 8 be displayed at the top of the list box.
       Instead, items 6 through 10 would be displayed.	Setting position to 4 would make items 4 through 8 be displayed.  If DwtNvisibleItemsCount
       is 1, you can make any item in the list be displayed at the top of the list box.

See Also
       Guide to the XUI Toolkit: C Language Binding
       Guide to the XUI Toolkit Intrinsics: C Language Binding

DwtListBoxSetPos(3Dwt)