Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Authentication token error?!?! Post 22302 by LivinFree on Friday 31st of May 2002 01:29:06 AM
Old 05-31-2002
Hmm...

Try running /usr/sbin/pwck

It will check the integrity of your passwd and shadow files.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

crond: Authentication token is no longer valid; new one required.

Hi can any one please help me with this there are some cron jobs running on one of production servers i noticed the jobs are not running for long time, when i checked the logs i founf this message, information form the server # chage -l root Minimum: 0 Maximum: 99999... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: robo
2 Replies
wml::std::box(3)						     EN Tools							  wml::std::box(3)

NAME
wml::std::box - Easily Create Rectangular Box SYNOPSIS
#use wml::std::box <box [attributes]> ... </box> DESCRIPTION
The "<box>" container tag puts its body into a nice rectangular box which itself is build via a HTML "<table>" construct. ATTRIBUTES
"header" This attribute switches between two totally different box variants. When it is present, a headlined box is created by the use of one single table but with space GIFs. When this attribute is missing a standard box is created by the use of two nested tables but without any space GIFs. "bgcolor" This sets the background color of the box. "fgcolor" This sets the foreground (text) color of the box. "bdcolor" This sets the color for the border of the box. The effect of this attribute is the automatic generation of a nested table construct to achieve the optical effect. "bdspace" This sets the space between the border and the body of the box in pixels. Default is 4 pixel. "bdwidth" This sets the border width in pixels. Default is 1 pixel. "width" This sets the total table width in pixels. Default is no specific width for the standard box and 300 pixels for the headlined box (because the headlined variant needs to know a fixed size to create the GIFs accordingly). "summary" Add a description of this table. This attribute is recommended in HTML 4.0. EXAMPLE
<box bdcolor="#000000" bdwidth=1 bdspace=10 bgcolor="#ffffff" fgcolor="#000000"> Foo Bar Quux </box> <box header="Foo Bar Quux Header" bdcolor="#000000" bdwidth=1 bdspace=10 bgcolor="#ffffff" fgcolor="#000000"> Foo Bar Quux </box> AUTHOR
Ralf S. Engelschall rse@engelschall.com www.engelschall.com REQUIRES
Internal: P1, P2 SEE ALSO
HTML "<table>" tag. EN Tools 2014-04-16 wml::std::box(3)