Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Solaris 8
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Solaris 8 Post 2228 by jwbrown on Monday 30th of April 2001 12:38:50 PM
Old 04-30-2001
Next

How much diffences is there between the intel and sparc versions? I am trying to get my cert, but I don't want to spend alot on an old machine if I could just use my pc. Thanks

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

application compiled on solaris 10 throwing error when executed on solaris 9

I have compiled my application on Solaris 10 with following description SunOS ldg1 5.10 Generic_138888-03 sun4v sparc SUNW,Sun-Blade-T6320 The compiler is Sun C++ 5.9 SunOS_sparc Patch 124863-01 2007/07/25 But when installing the application on Solaris 9 SunOS odcarch02 5.9... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ash_bit2k2
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Unable to login using ssh,telnet onto my solaris machine with solaris 10 installed

Hi, I am unable to login into my terminal hosting Solaris 10 and get the below error message "Server refused to allocate pty ld.so.1: sh: fatal: libc.so.1: open failed: No such file or directory " Is there anyways i can get into my machine and what kind of changes are required to be... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sankasu
7 Replies

3. Solaris

root disk mirroring in solaris volume manager for solaris 10

Need a procedure document to do "root disk mirroring in solaris volume manager for solaris 10". I hope some one will help me asap. I need to do it production environment. Let me know if you need any deatils on this. Thanks, Rama (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ramareddi16
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Patching Procedure in Solaris 10 with sun cluster having Solaris zone

Hi Gurus I am not able to find the patching procedure for solaris 10 ( sol10 u11) to latest patchset with sun cluster having failover zones so that same I should follow. Take an instance, there are sol1 and sol2 nodes and having two failover zones like sozone1-rg and sozone2-rg and currently... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nick101
1 Replies
NE_SSL_CERT_IDENTITY(3) 					neon API reference					   NE_SSL_CERT_IDENTITY(3)

NAME
ne_ssl_cert_identity, ne_ssl_cert_signedby, ne_ssl_cert_issuer, ne_ssl_cert_subject - functions to access certificate properties SYNOPSIS
#include <ne_ssl.h> const char *ne_ssl_cert_identity(const ne_ssl_certificate *cert); const ne_ssl_certificate *ne_ssl_cert_signedby(const ne_ssl_certificate *cert); const ne_ssl_dname *ne_ssl_cert_subject(const ne_ssl_certificate *cert); const ne_ssl_dname *ne_ssl_cert_issuer(const ne_ssl_certificate *cert); DESCRIPTION
The function ne_ssl_cert_identity retrieves the "identity" of a certificate; for an SSL server certificate, this will be the hostname for which the certificate was issued. In PKI parlance, the identity is the common name attribute of the distinguished name of the certificate subject. The functions ne_ssl_cert_subject and ne_ssl_cert_issuer can be used to access the objects representing the distinguished name of the subject and of the issuer of a certificate, respectively. If a certificate object is part of a certificate chain, then ne_ssl_cert_signedby can be used to find the certificate which signed a particular certificate. For a self-signed certificate or a certificate for which the full chain is not available, this function will return NULL. RETURN VALUE
ne_ssl_cert_issuer and ne_ssl_cert_subject are guaranteed to never return NULL. ne_ssl_cert_identity may return NULL if the certificate has no specific "identity". ne_ssl_cert_signedby may return NULL as covered above. EXAMPLES
The following function could be used to display information about a given certificate: void dump_cert(const ne_ssl_certificate *cert) { const char *id = ne_ssl_cert_identity(cert); char *dn; if (id) printf("Certificate was issued for '%s'. ", id); dn = ne_ssl_readable_dname(ne_ssl_cert_subject(cert)); printf("Subject: %s ", dn); free(dn); dn = ne_ssl_readable_dname(ne_ssl_cert_issuer(cert)); printf("Issuer: %s ", dn); free(dn); } SEE ALSO
ne_ssl_cert_cmp, ne_ssl_readable_dname AUTHOR
Joe Orton <neon@lists.manyfish.co.uk> Author. COPYRIGHT
neon 0.29.6 3 May 2011 NE_SSL_CERT_IDENTITY(3)