Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Strange "Unable to load interpreter" message! Post 21377 by solvman on Wednesday 15th of May 2002 09:03:47 PM
Old 05-15-2002
MySQL

It explains everything!!!
Thanks a lot!!!

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SuSE

VMDB Failure" followed by "Unable to open snapshot file"

keep getting an error when I try to revert to a snapshot: "VMDB Failure" followed by "Unable to open snapshot file" Im using vmware server 1.0.4, host OS is windows xp and guest OS is SLES. Is there anything I can do to recover the snapshot or am I in trouble!?!?! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: s_linux
0 Replies

2. Infrastructure Monitoring

HPUX net-SNMP interpreter "/bin/perl" not found

I am trying to install net-snmp on an HPUX box. I am getting the fallowing error message when I try to run the snmpconf file. I installed the fallowing version of net-snmp net-snmp-5.0.10.2-HP-UX_B.11.11_9000_800.tar and my HPUX box is version HP-UX commnms B.11.11 U 9000/800... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: krisarmstrong
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix "look" Command "File too large" Error Message

I am trying to find lines in a text file larger than 3 Gb that start with a given string. My command looks like this: $ look "string" "/home/patrick/filename.txt" However, this gives me the following message: "look: /home/patrick/filename.txt: File too large" So, I have two... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: shishong
14 Replies

5. Solaris

"Load Average" vs "virtual processor"

Hi, I have one question regarding the understanding of “load average” in a platform with virtual processors. Suppose in this situation: Total number of physical processors: 1 Number of virtual processors: 32 Total number of cores: 4 Number of cores per physical... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: MDING
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Why awk print is strange when I set FS = " " instead of FS = "\t"?

Look at the following data file(cou.data) which has four fields separated by tab. Four fields are country name, land area, population, continent where it belongs. As for country name or continent name which has two words, two words are separated by space. (Data are not accurately... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chihuyu
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script - Print an ascii file using specific font "Latin Modern Mono 12" "regular" "9"

Hello. System : opensuse leap 42.3 I have a bash script that build a text file. I would like the last command doing : print_cmd -o page-left=43 -o page-right=22 -o page-top=28 -o page-bottom=43 -o font=LatinModernMono12:regular:9 some_file.txt where : print_cmd ::= some printing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jcdole
1 Replies
Tcl_StaticPackage(3)					      Tcl Library Procedures					      Tcl_StaticPackage(3)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Tcl_StaticPackage - make a statically linked package available via the load command SYNOPSIS
#include <tcl.h> Tcl_StaticPackage(interp, pkgName, initProc, safeInitProc) ARGUMENTS
Tcl_Interp *interp (in) If not NULL, points to an interpreter into which the package has already been loaded (i.e., the caller has already invoked the appropriate initialization procedure). NULL means the package hasn't yet been incorporated into any interpreter. CONST char *pkgName (in) Name of the package; should be properly capitalized (first letter upper-case, all others lower-case). Tcl_PackageInitProc *initProc (in) Procedure to invoke to incorporate this package into a trusted interpreter. Tcl_PackageInitProc *safeInitProc (in) Procedure to call to incorporate this package into a safe interpreter (one that will exe- cute untrusted scripts). NULL means the package can't be used in safe interpreters. _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
This procedure may be invoked to announce that a package has been linked statically with a Tcl application and, optionally, that it has already been loaded into an interpreter. Once Tcl_StaticPackage has been invoked for a package, it may be loaded into interpreters using the load command. Tcl_StaticPackage is normally invoked only by the Tcl_AppInit procedure for the application, not by packages for them- selves (Tcl_StaticPackage should only be invoked for statically loaded packages, and code in the package itself should not need to know whether the package is dynamically or statically loaded). When the load command is used later to load the package into an interpreter, one of initProc and safeInitProc will be invoked, depending on whether the target interpreter is safe or not. initProc and safeInitProc must both match the following prototype: typedef int Tcl_PackageInitProc(Tcl_Interp *interp); The interp argument identifies the interpreter in which the package is to be loaded. The initialization procedure must return TCL_OK or TCL_ERROR to indicate whether or not it completed successfully; in the event of an error it should set the interpreter's result to point to an error message. The result or error from the initialization procedure will be returned as the result of the load command that caused the initialization procedure to be invoked. KEYWORDS
initialization procedure, package, static linking Tcl 7.5 Tcl_StaticPackage(3)