Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Setting Up A Guestbook
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Setting Up A Guestbook Post 21203 by akitachi on Monday 13th of May 2002 11:30:25 AM
Old 05-13-2002
Thanks Livin' free :O)

It's up and working now (at last)

I cured the server path problem by replacing it with:

$GUESTBOOK="$ENV{DOCUMENT_ROOT}/";

It's at: http://www.kitachi.info/gbook.html

Thanks for yopu help and explaining some of the terms..

I'm only just skimming the surface of pearl because I'm really more into flash and graphic design.

I guess I'll pick the script up over time.

As For My trip to Orange county, I didn't check out the beaches there because
I was mainly in Orange to session the Vans skatepark (cool)

I did checl out Oecan beach and also 'Moonlight Beach' in Encinitas (wonderful place) I had an amazing time.

I shall return !

You take care now

regards

Adrian

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

New ip setting

I want to change the IPsetting and the broadcast setting. With ipconfig I get this: hme0: flags=1000843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,MULTICAST,IPv4> mtu 1500 index 2 inet xx.17x.18x.xx netmask fffffff0 broadcast xx.17x.18x.xx ether yy:0:yy:b6:yy:xx What command(squence) do I use to... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kuultak
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Setting cronjobs...

Hi, We have 4 jobs to be run every month on different times - * a daily job runs once in 2 days at 3PM *a weekly runs every thursday at 3PM * a monthly runs last day of month either 30 or 31st at 3PM * 4th job runs on 3rd of every month at 3Pm How can I set the crontab for these 4 jobs... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: krworks
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with setting a variable!

I am working within a while loop and i am trying to set a variable that will read out each count of the files. the problem is the count variable i have set up gives me a total and not the individual count of each file. in the data area there is 4 abc.dat and 1 def.dat. how can i do this??? ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pablo_beezo
2 Replies

4. AIX

Timezone Setting

Hi On several AIX 5.3 LPARs the timezone is currrently set to: TZ=NZST-12NZDT,M9.5.0/02:00,M4.1.0/03:00 Daylight savings in NZ starts on Sun 28th Sep 2008, which is the fourth Sunday. Do I need to change my TZ variable to NZST-12NZDT,M9.4.0/02:00,M4.1.0/03:00 or will AIX interpret the fifth... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: KiwiP
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Help with Ulimit Setting

All, Our SA is considering setting the max open files from 2048 to 30K. This sounds like a drastic change. Does anybody have an idea of the negative impacts of increasing the open files too high? Would like to know if this change could negatively impact our system. What test should we run to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wcrober
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Setting a Timeout

Hi I'm writing a script which based on a condition, restarts a set of servers. The problem I'm facing is, say if one of the server is down, my script stops there and fails to proceed. How can I ensure to set a timeout value on that script, so when the server is not reachable, the script should... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mathbalaji
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Is there a difference between setting a user as nologin and setting it as a role?

Trying to figure out the best method of security for oracle user accounts. In Solaris 10 they are set as regular users but have nologin set forcing the dev's to login as themselves and then su to the oracle users. In Solaris11 we have the option of making it a role because RBAC is enabled but... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: os2mac
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Crontab setting

Hi Team, Please help me to set one script in crontab. I have one script and inside script, its creating one log file for saving ouptut of script. i have to out that script in crontab. When i put the script in cronatab, it executed and log file created but no data in log. like this i put in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: shivshankar
3 Replies
Mojo::Server::CGI(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				    Mojo::Server::CGI(3pm)

NAME
Mojo::Server::CGI - CGI server SYNOPSIS
use Mojo::Server::CGI; my $cgi = Mojo::Server::CGI->new; $cgi->unsubscribe('request') $cgi->on(request => sub { my ($cgi, $tx) = @_; # Request my $method = $tx->req->method; my $path = $tx->req->url->path; # Response $tx->res->code(200); $tx->res->headers->content_type('text/plain'); $tx->res->body("$method request for $path!"); # Resume transaction $tx->resume; }); $cgi->run; DESCRIPTION
Mojo::Server::CGI is a simple and portable implementation of RFC 3875. See Mojolicious::Guides::Cookbook for more. EVENTS
Mojo::Server::CGI inherits all events from Mojo::Server. ATTRIBUTES
Mojo::Server::CGI inherits all attributes from Mojo::Server and implements the following new ones. "nph" my $nph = $cgi->nph; $cgi = $cgi->nph(1); Activate non parsed header mode. METHODS
Mojo::Server::CGI inherits all methods from Mojo::Server and implements the following new ones. "run" $cgi->run; Run CGI. SEE ALSO
Mojolicious, Mojolicious::Guides, <http://mojolicio.us>. perl v5.14.2 2012-09-05 Mojo::Server::CGI(3pm)