Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers i-spy for UNIX - What is it?? Post 21078 by killerserv on Friday 10th of May 2002 05:32:04 AM
Old 05-10-2002
i-Spy is a smart data warehouse monitoring and optimization tool designed for IBM Informix databases. i-Spy helps warehouse administrators and architects increase the business value of enterprise data warehouses through enhanced utilization efficiency, design improvements, and lower maintenance costs.

Informix I-Spy runs on HP-UX and SunOS (Solaris).

Related to SQL Family, im sure your Sys Admin running SQL Database on the server as i-spy is one of the component for both Informix and SQL.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

"SPY" script - please help

hello guys, I'm in need of some help with a certain script. The link to my assignment is below...any and all advice/pointers/suggestions will be greatly appreciated. thanx, Jake Axon http://www.cs.uic.edu/~i101/mp6.html (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Axon
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Game spy arcade for halo and macintosh?

I need help i heard you can play halo over online and you have a macintosh version where can I get it please respond (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: memattmyself
1 Replies

3. Programming

PIpe Spy

Im trying to get my program to behave in this way: prog 1 | ./pipespy myfile.dat | prog2 the standard output of prog1 is supplied as the input to prog2 and copied into file myfile.dat. need help (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: jodders
11 Replies

4. Solaris

Can we spy a tty session?

First of all, in no way I want to use this to hack / cheat / steal etc ... I am an admin of a couple of hundred users which are 99,8% > 500miles away from me and to facilitate some administration part I would like to be able to "spy" what they are doing in there sessions, live. ex: ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: plmachiavel
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

File Transfer from Window server to UNIX and UNIX to UNIX

Dear All, Can someone help to command or program to transfer the file from windows to Unix server and from one unix server to another Unix server in secure way. I would request no samba client. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: yadavricky
4 Replies
DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Informix(3)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		    DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Informix(3)

NAME
DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Informix - Base Storage Class for Informix Support DESCRIPTION
This class implements storage-specific support for the Informix RDBMS METHODS
connect_call_datetime_setup Used as: on_connect_call => 'datetime_setup' In connect_info to set the "DATE" and "DATETIME" formats. Sets the following environment variables: GL_DATE="%m/%d/%Y" GL_DATETIME="%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S%F5" The "DBDATE" and "DBCENTURY" environment variables are cleared. NOTE: setting the "GL_DATE" environment variable seems to have no effect after the process has started, so the default format is used. The "GL_DATETIME" setting does take effect however. The "DATETIME" data type supports up to 5 digits after the decimal point for second precision, depending on how you have declared your column. The full possible precision is used. The column declaration for a "DATETIME" with maximum precision is: column_name DATETIME YEAR TO FRACTION(5) The "DATE" data type stores the date portion only, and it MUST be declared with: data_type => 'date' in your Result class. You will need the DateTime::Format::Strptime module for inflation to work. AUTHOR
See "AUTHOR" in DBIx::Class and "CONTRIBUTORS" in DBIx::Class. LICENSE
You may distribute this code under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-12-16 DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::Informix(3)