Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting I dont want to know any search engines Post 21047 by thehoghunter on Thursday 9th of May 2002 11:09:14 AM
Old 05-09-2002
When attempting to get answers, ask a question. Do NOT attempting responding by hitting the "New Thread" button, hit the "Post Reply" button. Then at least all your responses will be in the same thread.

You can't download what you want from this site. As posted in the other threads you created, search the web.
Answers available, hand holding is not.
thehoghunter

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Search for Files that DONT contain a string

How do I search for files that dont contain a certain string? I am currently trying find ./logs -size +1c -exec grep -l 'Process Complete' {} \; -exec ls -l {} \; > $TOD Which gives me files that are reater han 0 file size and contain the string 'Process complete' but I want files that DONT... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: tonydsam
13 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Checking status of engines using C-shell

I am relatively new to scripting. I am trying to develop a script that will 1. Source an executable file as an argument to the script that sets up the environment 2. Run a command "stat" that gives the status of 5 Engines running on the system 3. Check the status of the 5 Engines as either... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: paslas
0 Replies

3. Linux

Learning scrapers, webcrawlers, search engines and CURL

All, I'm trying to learn scrapers, webcrawlers, search engines and CURL. I've chosen to interrogate the following sites: Manta, SuperPages, Yellow Book, Yellow Pages. These show organizations/businesses by search type/category, so effective in finding potential clients. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: TBotNik
3 Replies
Dancer::Logger(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				       Dancer::Logger(3pm)

NAME
Dancer::Logger - common interface for logging in Dancer DESCRIPTION
This module is the wrapper that provides support for different logger engines. USAGE
Default engine The setting logger defines which logger engine to use. If this setting is not set, logging will not be available in the application code. Dancer comes with the logger engines Dancer::Logger::File and Dancer::Logger::Console, but more are available on the CPAN. Configuration The logger configuration variable tells Dancer which engine to use. You can change it either in your config.yml file: # logging to console logger: "console" Or in the application code: # logging to file set logger => 'file'; The log format can also be configured, please see "logger_format" in Dancer::Logger::Abstract for details. Auto-serializing The loggers allow auto-serializing of all inputs: debug( 'User credentials: ', \%creds ); Will provide you with an output in a single log message of the string and the reference dump. AUTHORS
This module has been written by Alexis Sukrieh. See the AUTHORS file that comes with this distribution for details. LICENSE
This module is free software and is released under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
See Dancer for details about the complete framework. You can also search the CPAN for existing engines in the Dancer::Logger namespace : <http://search.cpan.org/search?query=Dancer%3A%3ALogger>. perl v5.14.2 2012-04-01 Dancer::Logger(3pm)