Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting I dont want to know any search engines Post 21007 by memattmyself on Wednesday 8th of May 2002 09:36:07 PM
Old 05-08-2002
I dont want to know any search engines

I just want to know where I can download it on this website plz

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Search for Files that DONT contain a string

How do I search for files that dont contain a certain string? I am currently trying find ./logs -size +1c -exec grep -l 'Process Complete' {} \; -exec ls -l {} \; > $TOD Which gives me files that are reater han 0 file size and contain the string 'Process complete' but I want files that DONT... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: tonydsam
13 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Checking status of engines using C-shell

I am relatively new to scripting. I am trying to develop a script that will 1. Source an executable file as an argument to the script that sets up the environment 2. Run a command "stat" that gives the status of 5 Engines running on the system 3. Check the status of the 5 Engines as either... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: paslas
0 Replies

3. Linux

Learning scrapers, webcrawlers, search engines and CURL

All, I'm trying to learn scrapers, webcrawlers, search engines and CURL. I've chosen to interrogate the following sites: Manta, SuperPages, Yellow Book, Yellow Pages. These show organizations/businesses by search type/category, so effective in finding potential clients. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: TBotNik
3 Replies
CURLOPT_MAXFILESIZE_LARGE(3)				     curl_easy_setopt options				      CURLOPT_MAXFILESIZE_LARGE(3)

NAME
CURLOPT_MAXFILESIZE_LARGE - maximum file size allowed to download SYNOPSIS
#include <curl/curl.h> CURLcode curl_easy_setopt(CURL *handle, CURLOPT_MAXFILESIZE_LARGE, curl_off_t size); DESCRIPTION
Pass a curl_off_t as parameter. This allows you to specify the maximum size (in bytes) of a file to download. If the file requested is found larger than this value, the transfer will not start and CURLE_FILESIZE_EXCEEDED will be returned. The file size is not always known prior to download, and for such files this option has no effect even if the file transfer ends up being larger than this given limit. This concerns both FTP and HTTP transfers. DEFAULT
None PROTOCOLS
FTP and HTTP EXAMPLE
TODO AVAILABILITY
Added in 7.11.0 RETURN VALUE
Returns CURLE_OK if the option is supported, and CURLE_UNKNOWN_OPTION if not. SEE ALSO
CURLOPT_MAXFILESIZE(3), CURLOPT_MAX_RECV_SPEED_LARGE(3), libcurl 7.54.0 February 03, 2016 CURLOPT_MAXFILESIZE_LARGE(3)