Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting I dont want to know any search engines Post 21007 by memattmyself on Wednesday 8th of May 2002 09:36:07 PM
Old 05-08-2002
I dont want to know any search engines

I just want to know where I can download it on this website plz

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Search for Files that DONT contain a string

How do I search for files that dont contain a certain string? I am currently trying find ./logs -size +1c -exec grep -l 'Process Complete' {} \; -exec ls -l {} \; > $TOD Which gives me files that are reater han 0 file size and contain the string 'Process complete' but I want files that DONT... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: tonydsam
13 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Checking status of engines using C-shell

I am relatively new to scripting. I am trying to develop a script that will 1. Source an executable file as an argument to the script that sets up the environment 2. Run a command "stat" that gives the status of 5 Engines running on the system 3. Check the status of the 5 Engines as either... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: paslas
0 Replies

3. Linux

Learning scrapers, webcrawlers, search engines and CURL

All, I'm trying to learn scrapers, webcrawlers, search engines and CURL. I've chosen to interrogate the following sites: Manta, SuperPages, Yellow Book, Yellow Pages. These show organizations/businesses by search type/category, so effective in finding potential clients. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: TBotNik
3 Replies
UTRACE_ATTACH_TASK(9)						  utrace core API					     UTRACE_ATTACH_TASK(9)

NAME
utrace_attach_task - attach new engine, or look up an attached engine SYNOPSIS
struct utrace_engine * utrace_attach_task(struct task_struct * target, int flags, const struct utrace_engine_ops * ops, void * data); ARGUMENTS
target thread to attach to flags flag bits combined with OR, see below ops callback table for new engine data engine private data pointer DESCRIPTION
The caller must ensure that the target thread does not get freed, i.e. hold a ref or be its parent. It is always safe to call this on current, or on the child pointer in a report_clone callback. For most other cases, it's easier to use utrace_attach_pid instead. UTRACE_ATTACH_CREATE Create a new engine. If UTRACE_ATTACH_CREATE is not specified, you only look up an existing engine already attached to the thread. UTRACE_ATTACH_EXCLUSIVE Attempting to attach a second (matching) engine fails with -EEXIST. UTRACE_ATTACH_MATCH_OPS Only consider engines matching ops. UTRACE_ATTACH_MATCH_DATA Only consider engines matching data. Calls with neither UTRACE_ATTACH_MATCH_OPS nor UTRACE_ATTACH_MATCH_DATA match the first among any engines attached to target. That means that UTRACE_ATTACH_EXCLUSIVE in such a call fails with -EEXIST if there are any engines on target at all. Kernel Hackers Manual 2.6. July 2010 UTRACE_ATTACH_TASK(9)