Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Game spy arcade for halo and macintosh? Post 20932 by killerserv on Tuesday 7th of May 2002 08:30:55 PM
Old 05-07-2002
you may try use the below links to search for the game..

www.google.com
www.altavista.com
www.yahoo.com

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

online halo any downloads?

Someone told me that I can download a thing that I can play Halo over the Internet for xbox (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: memattmyself
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

i-spy for UNIX - What is it??

I'm just after finding a file resding in my temporary directory(/tmp) on my machine called 'i-spy' This file is owned by root and ordinary muppets like me cant delete it, open or even do a more or cat on it. I'm running Solaris 2.6 on a Sun Ultra 5. Can anyone out there give me a good... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Kanu77
1 Replies

3. Programming

PIpe Spy

Im trying to get my program to behave in this way: prog 1 | ./pipespy myfile.dat | prog2 the standard output of prog1 is supplied as the input to prog2 and copied into file myfile.dat. need help (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: jodders
11 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

macintosh

hello, i am new to this forum. i own a macbook pro running mac os x 10.5.2 leopard. just wondering, if these forums will help me? i work a lot in an application called terminal, it is apples command line. i like programming and have questions, like there was a post about text scrolling, the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jamesapp
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Can we spy a tty session?

First of all, in no way I want to use this to hack / cheat / steal etc ... I am an admin of a couple of hundred users which are 99,8% > 500miles away from me and to facilitate some administration part I would like to be able to "spy" what they are doing in there sessions, live. ex: ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: plmachiavel
7 Replies
XScreenSaver(1) 					      General Commands Manual						   XScreenSaver(1)

NAME
halo - draw circular interference patterns SYNOPSIS
halo [-display host:display.screen] [-foreground color] [-background color] [-window] [-root] [-mono] [-install] [-visual visual] [-delay seconds] [-random boolean] [-ncolors int] [-offset int] DESCRIPTION
The moire program draws cool circular interference patterns. OPTIONS
moire accepts the following options: -window Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default. -root Draw on the root window. -mono If on a color display, pretend we're on a monochrome display. -install Install a private colormap for the window. -visual visual Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual. -delay seconds How long to wait before starting over. Default 5 seconds. -random boolean Whether to ignore the foreground/background colors, and pick them randomly instead. -offset integer The maximum random radius increment to use. -ncolors integer How many colors should be allocated in the color ramp (note that this value interacts with offset.) ENVIRONMENT
DISPLAY to get the default host and display number. XENVIRONMENT to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property. SEE ALSO
X(1), xscreensaver(1) COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1997 by Jamie Zawinski. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty. AUTHOR
Jamie Zawinski <jwz@jwz.org>, 27-Apr-97, based on code by Michael D. Bayne <mdb@go2net.com>. X Version 11 27-Apr-97 XScreenSaver(1)