Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Game spy arcade for halo and macintosh? Post 20926 by memattmyself on Tuesday 7th of May 2002 05:18:02 PM
Old 05-07-2002
Game spy arcade for halo and macintosh?

I need help i heard you can play halo over online and you have a macintosh version where can I get it please respond

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

online halo any downloads?

Someone told me that I can download a thing that I can play Halo over the Internet for xbox (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: memattmyself
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

i-spy for UNIX - What is it??

I'm just after finding a file resding in my temporary directory(/tmp) on my machine called 'i-spy' This file is owned by root and ordinary muppets like me cant delete it, open or even do a more or cat on it. I'm running Solaris 2.6 on a Sun Ultra 5. Can anyone out there give me a good... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Kanu77
1 Replies

3. Programming

PIpe Spy

Im trying to get my program to behave in this way: prog 1 | ./pipespy myfile.dat | prog2 the standard output of prog1 is supplied as the input to prog2 and copied into file myfile.dat. need help (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: jodders
11 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

macintosh

hello, i am new to this forum. i own a macbook pro running mac os x 10.5.2 leopard. just wondering, if these forums will help me? i work a lot in an application called terminal, it is apples command line. i like programming and have questions, like there was a post about text scrolling, the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jamesapp
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Can we spy a tty session?

First of all, in no way I want to use this to hack / cheat / steal etc ... I am an admin of a couple of hundred users which are 99,8% > 500miles away from me and to facilitate some administration part I would like to be able to "spy" what they are doing in there sessions, live. ex: ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: plmachiavel
7 Replies
MHEARD(1)						     Linux Programmer's Manual							 MHEARD(1)

NAME
mheard - display AX.25 calls recently heard. SYNOPSIS
mheard [-d cmns] [-n] [-o cfpt] [-v] [port...] DESCRIPTION
Mheard displays information about most recently heard AX.25 callsigns, the interface upon which they were heard, the total packets heard, the time at which the last one was heard and other information. Mheard displays different information, in different orders depending on the settings of the arguments. Information on specific ports can be displayed by giving the port names as arguments. OPTIONS
-d cmns Sets the information that is displayed for each AX.25 callsign heard. The different arguments are: c Display all the information with regard to callsigns, from-callsign, to-callsign, port name, and any digipeaters that may be in use. m Display miscellaneous information, the from-callsign, port name, no frames heard, the last type of frames heard, and which different PIDs have been heard from that station. n Display the default information. This is the from-callsign, port name, no frames heard and the date and time last heard. s Displays statistics about the station heard, the from-callsign, port name, no I frames, no S frames, no U frames, time first heard, and time last heard. -n Supress the displaying of titles. -o cfpt Sets the ordering of the information displayed. The meanings of the different arguments are: c Sort list by from-callsign. f Sort list by number of frames heard. p Sort list by port name. t Sort list by the time last heard, this is the default. -v Display the version. FILES
/var/ax25/mheard/mheard.dat /etc/ax25/axports SEE ALSO
ax25(4), mheardd(8). AUTHOR
Jonathan Naylor G4KLX <g4klx@g4klx.demon.co.uk> Linux 19 August 1996 MHEARD(1)