Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Christmas Theme still ?
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Christmas Theme still ? Post 20814 by killerserv on Sunday 5th of May 2002 08:50:17 PM
Old 05-05-2002
yes, it can be used for diffrent styles. Most people likes it.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Variations on a theme...

Well you lot seriously amaze me. There was a thread a few hours ago, (on the date stamp shown in this upload), that generated loads of solutions to a fairly simple problem:- https://www.unix.com/shell-programming-scripting/235829-how-print-particular-character-n-number-times-line.html As a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
0 Replies

2. UNIX and Linux Applications

Choosing a suitable emacs theme

Hi, It may sound silly or stupid, but I really have a problem choosing a theme for my emacs. I am using Ubuntu (12.04) and I use emacs on the x-console (emacs -nw) I have added the "emacs-goodies" package and tried all the themes in it to no avail. My eyes are not comfortable with all these... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: faizlo
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Compile 64bit Murrine Theme Engine

Hi I am trying to compile a 64bit version of the Murrine theme engine on Solaris 11.3 I can compile the 32bit version successfully. uname -a gives me: I unzip the zip file from murrine on github Then I change directory to it. Then I export my path to include ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: aubreybourke
3 Replies
PPI::Token::End(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					PPI::Token::End(3)

NAME
PPI::Token::End - Completely useless content after the __END__ tag INHERITANCE
PPI::Token::End isa PPI::Token isa PPI::Element DESCRIPTION
If you've read PPI::Token::Whitespace, you should understand by now the concept of documents "floating in a sea of PPI::Token::Whitespace". Well it doesn't after the __END__ tag. Once you __END__, it's all over. Anything after that tag isn't even fit to be called whitespace. It just simply doesn't exist as far as perl (the interpreter) is concerned. That's not to say there isn't useful content. Most often people use the __END__ tag to hide POD content, so that perl never has to see it, and presumably providing some small speed up. That's fine. PPI likes POD. Any POD after the __END__ tag is parsed into valid PPI::Token::Pod tags as normal. This class, on the other hand, is for "what's after __END__ when it isn't POD". Basically, the completely worthless bits of the file :) METHODS
This class has no method beyond what is provided by its PPI::Token and PPI::Element parent classes. SUPPORT
See the support section in the main module. AUTHOR
Adam Kennedy <adamk@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2001 - 2011 Adam Kennedy. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. The full text of the license can be found in the LICENSE file included with this module. perl v5.16.3 2011-02-26 PPI::Token::End(3)