Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Suse 7.1 Eval (where is it)
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Suse 7.1 Eval (where is it) Post 2079 by amucci on Wednesday 18th of April 2001 09:21:56 AM
Old 04-18-2001
Computer

I can't seem to find 7.1 Eval anywhere. All the links (i tried 20 of em) are invalid. Even the ones on their site. Did they take this eval down for any reason (bugs, security risks). Also, is there any versions of Linux that you can burn a CD and run it directly from the CD without having to install it on a computer?

Many thanks,

Alski

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Strange result of eval, how does eval really work with ssh?

Hi all, some small script with eval turned me to crazy. my OS is linux Linux s10-1310 2.6.16.53-0.8.PTF.434477.3.TDC.0-smp #1 SMP Fri Aug 31 06:07:27 PDT 2007 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux below script works well #!/bin/bash eval ssh remotehost date eval ssh remotehost ls below... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: summer_cherry
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error in eval eval command to print html tags

anyone has any info on why this is complaining??? vivek@vivek-c5e55ef2e ~/TAC $ zoneCounter=1 vivek@vivek-c5e55ef2e ~/TAC $ optUsage1=23% vivek@vivek-c5e55ef2e ~/TAC $ eval eval echo "<th>Zone $zoneCounter </th><th align=\"left\"> \$optUsage$zoneCounter </th>" -bash: syntax error... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vivek d r
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error in eval eval command to print html tags

anyone has any info on why this is complaining??? vivek@vivek-c5e55ef2e ~/TAC $ zoneCounter=1 vivek@vivek-c5e55ef2e ~/TAC $ optUsage1=23% vivek@vivek-c5e55ef2e ~/TAC $ eval eval echo "<th>Zone $zoneCounter </th><th align=\"left\"> \$optUsage$zoneCounter </th>" -bash: syntax error... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: vivek d r
13 Replies
BURN-CONFIGURE(1)						       Burn							 BURN-CONFIGURE(1)

NAME
burn-configure - create a configuration file for burn(1) SYNOPSIS
burn-configure DESCRIPTION
burn-configure is a configuration utility for burn(1). Burn ("Burn until recorded, now!") is a tool for writing optical media of various kinds. The burn(1) program looks for its configuration settings in the following files: /etc/burn.conf, ~/.burnrc. When invoked, burn-configure will ask a series of questions interactively at the console, and then write a new configuration to the file burn.conf.new in the current directory. This file can then be used for the contents of any of the burn(1) configuration files. SEE ALSO
o burn(1) AUTHOR
Ben Finney <ben+python@benfinney.id.au>, Gaetano Paolone <bigpaul@hacknight.org> COPYRIGHT
This is free software: you may copy, modify, and/or distribute this work under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 2 or later as published by the Free Software Foundation. No warranty expressed or implied. See the source for details. 2009-07-24 BURN-CONFIGURE(1)