Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Looking for hp 745i/100 machines to trade for HP B180s Post 20746 by killerserv on Thursday 2nd of May 2002 10:21:40 PM
Old 05-02-2002
Another option, you can check with or register with eBay.com or ubid.com for trade in or re-sell.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

My e-Machines desktop

processor : 0 vendor_id : GenuineIntel cpu family : 15 model : 2 model name : Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 2.20GHz stepping : 7 cpu MHz : 2192.913 cache size : 8 KB fdiv_bug : no hlt_bug : no f00f_bug : no coma_bug ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: WABonnett
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

switching between machines

I work for a local authority, and have been asked to extend a project I recently worked on currently there are two (2) menus in operation each menu allows us to allow or deny access to users the problem the menus are on seperate machines (Iwant to make these menus sub menus) I want to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: w33man
1 Replies

3. Programming

Blitzkrieg Attack Algorithm - Is It A Google Trade Secret?

Hello, I have conducted a series of investigations into lexicon data structures, and smaller really does mean faster, but a graph compression algorithm with instantaneous run time is not an area I decided to research until now. Initially, I was primarily concerned with the functionality and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: HeavyJ
0 Replies
RWHO(1) 						    BSD General Commands Manual 						   RWHO(1)

NAME
rwho -- who is logged in on local machines SYNOPSIS
rwho [-a] DESCRIPTION
The rwho command produces output similar to who, but for all machines on the local network. If no report has been received from a machine for 11 minutes then rwho assumes the machine is down, and does not report users last known to be logged into that machine. If a users hasn't typed to the system for a minute or more, then rwho reports this idle time. If a user hasn't typed to the system for an hour or more, then the user will be omitted from the output of rwho unless the -a flag is given. FILES
/var/spool/rwho/whod.* information about other machines SEE ALSO
finger(1), rup(1), ruptime(1), rusers(1), who(1), rwhod(8) HISTORY
The rwho command appeared in 4.3BSD. BUGS
This is unwieldy when the number of machines on the local net is large. Linux NetKit (0.17) August 15, 1999 Linux NetKit (0.17)