Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: 7 segement LCD unix clock
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers 7 segement LCD unix clock Post 204 by Astudent on Wednesday 8th of November 2000 04:27:12 PM
Old 11-08-2000
Thanks again,
but I need something hand coded and strictly in unix(bash)
scripting.
I am looking at this as an example but I'm getting the same
as I already have.

A

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

sincronization clock unix with windows server..

hi all... how i can sincronization clock solaris server with windows server....both servers i connected in the same network... thank you.... Best Regards... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: chanfle
4 Replies

2. SCO

LCD, only 22 lines?

I have a client running SCO openserver 5.0.4, character based The old 17" tube monitor died, and I replaced with an LCD monitor. I can only see 22 lines of text on-screen at a time. The LCD's have setup adjustment for scrolling up and down, but not to zoom in and out to make it fit. I swapped... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: waywardfool
3 Replies

3. AIX

LCD codes on a P570

Anyone out there know what the LCD code 0569 means. I have a list of codes but 569 is not on it. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnf
5 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Clock in Unix using awk

Hey everyone! Can someone help me, i need to make a program using awk, that displays the current time (hh/mm/ss), i would really apreciate it! Thanks! Alex. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: alex_omul
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Real time of a clock for every 60 seconds in unix

hi can any one guide me on how to display real time of a clock in unix for every 60 seconds (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramnadh_babu
2 Replies

6. Ubuntu

Webin cannot lcd

Hi all, I am using a ubuntu 9.4 server as ftps server. We have scripts that transfer files to our customers and it is scheduled by a cron job via webmin 1.510. Here is a sample of my script psftp user@hostname lcd /FolderA/Outgoing cd FolderREm mput * When I run a cron job manually the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Marko75
0 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

The UNIX clock/timer interrupt

The book The Design of the Unix Operating System speaks of a clock or timer that is used in scheduling. The clock generates interrupts that update priority information for processes and preempt processes in a round-robin fashion. It's apparent that this "clock" is not the same thing as the CPU... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ultrix
1 Replies
bltocolor(3TSOL)				       Trusted Extensions Library Functions					  bltocolor(3TSOL)

NAME
bltocolor, bltocolor_r - get character-coded color name of label SYNOPSIS
cc [flag...] file... -ltsol [library...] #include <tsol/label.h> char *bltocolor(const m_label_t *label); char *bltocolor_r(const m_label_t *label, const int size, char *color_name); DESCRIPTION
The bltocolor() and bltocolor_r() functions get the character-coded color name associated with the binary label label. The calling process must have PRIV_SYS_TRANS_LABEL in its set of effective privileges to get color names of labels that dominate the cur- rent process's sensitivity label. RETURN VALUES
The bltocolor() function returns a pointer to a statically allocated string that contains the character-coded color name specified for the label or returns (char *)0 if, for any reason, no character-coded color name is available for this binary label. The bltocolor_r() function returns a pointer to the color_name string which contains the character-coded color name specified for the label or returns (char *)0 if, for any reason, no character-coded color name is available for this binary label. color_name must provide for a string of at least size characters. FILES
/etc/security/tsol/label_encodings The label encodings file contains the classification names, words, constraints, and values for the defined labels of this system. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Obsolete | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe with exceptions | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ These functions are obsolete and retained for ease of porting. They might be removed in a future Solaris Trusted Extensions release. Use the label_to_str(3TSOL) function instead. The bltocolor() function returns a pointer to a statically allocated string. Subsequent calls to it will overwrite that string with a new character-coded color name. It is not MT-Safe. The bltocolor_r() function should be used in multithreaded applications. SEE ALSO
label_to_str(3TSOL), libtsol(3LIB), attributes(5) NOTES
The functionality described on this manual page is available only if the system is configured with Trusted Extensions. If label includes a specified word or words, the character-coded color name associated with the first word specified in the label encodings file is returned. Otherwise, if no character-coded color name is specified for label, the first character-coded color name specified in the label encodings file with the same classification as the binary label is returned. SunOS 5.11 20 Jul 2007 bltocolor(3TSOL)