Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Total ram
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Total ram Post 20362 by orca on Thursday 25th of April 2002 07:19:20 AM
Old 04-25-2002
Bug ram

well my os is HPUX 11.0. but top works fine. i did not notice it in top. thanks for bringing it to my attention.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

RAM size

hi, while i am working in hpux 11.23 using a telnet connection how do i check the RAM size and hard disk size? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sekar sundaram
4 Replies

2. HP-UX

How should I know the total RAM available on UNIX

Hi How Should I know the Total RAM available on HP-UX box? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: skull123
7 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

grep running total/ final total across multiple files

Ok, another fun hiccup in my UNIX learning curve. I am trying to count the number of occurrences of an IP address across multiple files named example.hits. I can extract the number of occurrences from the files individually but when you use grep -c with multiple files you get the output similar to... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: MrAd
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

View the Server Total Ram in GB

Hello, I want to view server RAM in GB i.e 4 GB or 6 GB via command line to use it in bash script waiting Any Ideas :) Thanks :):) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: LinuxCommandos
2 Replies

5. Red Hat

red hat Linux 5.0 is detecting 3gb ram but physical ram is 16gb

Hi, On server 64bit Hw Arch , Linux 5.0(32bit) is installed it is showing only 3gb of ram though physical is 16gb can u give me idea why? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Calculate total space, total used space and total free space in filesystem names matching keyword

Good afternoon! Im new at scripting and Im trying to write a script to calculate total space, total used space and total free space in filesystem names matching a keyword (in this one we will use keyword virginia). Please dont be mean or harsh, like I said Im new and trying my best. Scripting... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: bigben1220
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with sum total number of record and total number of record problem asking

Input file SFSQW 5192.56 HNRNPK 611.486 QEQW 1202.15 ASDR 568.627 QWET 6382.11 SFSQW 4386.3 HNRNPK 100 SFSQW 500 Desired output file SFSQW 10078.86 3 QWET 6382.11 1 QEQW 1202.15 1 HNRNPK 711.49 2 ASDR 568.63 1 The way I tried: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: patrick87
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Total RAM not recognised

Hi We have a redhat 4 with 8GB ram in it but free -m only recognises 3 GB of total ram please could some one help me why this happens HP syetems insight manager showing 4* 2 GB RAMS # free -m total used free shared buffers cached Mem: 3290... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: robo
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to read total RAM in GBs?

I am aware of the commands to find the total RAM on Linux and Unix for example vmstat. Can you please tell me which tool / command can give me the Total RAM reading in GBs on Solaris Unix and Linux ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
2 Replies
DwtListBoxSetPos(3Dwt)													    DwtListBoxSetPos(3Dwt)

Name
       DwtListBoxSetPos  -  Makes a specified position (item number in the list) the top visible position in a list box, or as close to the top as
       possible.

Syntax
       void DwtListBoxSetPos(widget, position)
	    Widget widget;
	    int position;

Arguments
       widget	 Specifies the ID of the list box widget whose specified item number in the list you want displayed in the top position.

position  Specifies the item number in the list displayed in the top position in the list box.

Description
       The DwtListBoxSetPos function makes the specified position (the item number in the list) the top visible position in a list box.  The func-
       tion  determines  which	item in the list box is displayed at the top of the list box, the choice of which is limited by the DwtNitemsCount
       and DwtNvisibleItemsCount attributes to the list box widget.  When DwtNvisibleItemsCount is greater than 1 and  less  than  DwtNitemsCount,
       the list box widget fills the list box with the maximum visible items regardless of the position value.

For  example,  if  DwtNitemsCount  is  10  and  DwtNvisibleItemsCount is 5, you cannot make item 8 be displayed at the top of the list box.
       Instead, items 6 through 10 would be displayed.	Setting position to 4 would make items 4 through 8 be displayed.  If DwtNvisibleItemsCount
       is 1, you can make any item in the list be displayed at the top of the list box.

See Also
       Guide to the XUI Toolkit: C Language Binding
       Guide to the XUI Toolkit Intrinsics: C Language Binding

DwtListBoxSetPos(3Dwt)