Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Real Time feed for NASDAQ, Chi. Merc., Dow in Unix Post 19995 by hugo_perez on Thursday 18th of April 2002 05:42:09 PM
Old 04-18-2002
symbol wireless products or similar?
http://www.symbol.com

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Flipping between Windows 2k and Unix in real time

What's the best way to run two OS's in real time?? I want to run Windows 2k professional and a flavor of UNIX in real time and flip between the two. I have vmware ver. 3.2 and Virtual PC 4.3. I would preferably like to run Win2k with Solaris 8 (intel version) but I'll download Freebsd if... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fusion99
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

capturing real time

Newbie question: I wrote korn shell script that lets me connect to a cisco switch thru telnet from sun server. I'm wodering if or what command i would use to capture info that is being sent to standard output when the script is running. Putting part of my script below and results. #!/bin/ksh... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisher115
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

replace last form feed with line feed

Hi I have a file with lots of line feeds and form feeds (page break). Need to replace last occurrence of form feed (created by - echo "\f" ) in the file with line feed. Please advise how can i achieve this. TIA Prvn (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: prvnrk
5 Replies

4. Programming

problem with real-time

hello every1, i'm very hope so anyone here have experience with lib rt like aio linux based. In first I've a problem with receiving data from aio_buf, i.e. I have received it, but if the next data size less then pervious I've got a noise from a socket. I've tried to fix it by different ways, but... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: quant
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Real time of a clock for every 60 seconds in unix

hi can any one guide me on how to display real time of a clock in unix for every 60 seconds (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramnadh_babu
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script to convert epoch time to real time

Dear experts, I have an epoch time input file such as : - 1302451209564 1302483698948 1302485231072 1302490805383 1302519244700 1302492787481 1302505299145 1302506557022 1302532112140 1302501033105 1302511536485 1302512669550 I need the epoch time above to be converted into real... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: aismann
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Converting real time to epoch time

# date +%s -d "Mon Feb 11 02:26:04" 1360567564 # perl -e 'print scalar localtime(1360567564), "\n";' Mon Feb 11 02:26:04 2013 the epoch conversion is working fine. but one of my application needs 13 digit epoch time as input 1359453135154 rather than 10 digit epoch time 1360567564... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vivek d r
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Want to practice UNIX in real time servers

I have read enough books and know about all the basic commands in unix. I have practiced the same in my home. Now i want to real time work like scheduling cron in a real time server, creating alerts, application status check using unix etc.., I want to have a real time server acc to do this kind... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gk1227
3 Replies
Wiki::Toolkit::Feed::Listing(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			 Wiki::Toolkit::Feed::Listing(3pm)

NAME
Wiki::Toolkit::Feed::Listing - parent class for Feeds from Wiki::Toolkit. DESCRIPTION
Handles common data fetching tasks, so that child classes need only worry about formatting the feeds. Also enforces some common methods that must be implemented. METHODS
"fetch_recently_changed_nodes" Based on the supplied criteria, fetch a list of the recently changed nodes "fetch_newest_for_recently_changed" Based on the supplied criteria (but not using all of those used by fetch_recently_changed_nodes), find the newest node from the recently changed nodes set. Normally used for dating the whole of a Feed. "fetch_node_all_versions" For a given node (name or ID), return all the versions there have been, including all metadata required for it to go into a "recent changes" style listing. "recent_changes" Build an Atom Feed of the recent changes to the Wiki::Toolkit instance, using any supplied parameters to narrow the results. If the argument "also_return_timestamp" is supplied, it will return an array of the feed, and the feed timestamp. Otherwise it just returns the feed. "node_all_versions" Build an Atom Feed of all the different versions of a given node. If the argument "also_return_timestamp" is supplied, it will return an array of the feed, and the feed timestamp. Otherwise it just returns the feed. "format_geo" Using the geo and space xml namespaces, format the supplied node metadata into geo: and space: tags, suitable for inclusion in a feed with those namespaces imported. The following are methods that any feed renderer must provide: "feed_timestamp" All implementing feed renderers must implement a method to produce a feed specific timestamp, based on the supplied node "generate_node_list_feed" All implementing feed renderers must implement a method to produce a feed from the supplied list of nodes "generate_node_name_distance_feed" All implementing feed renderers must implement a method to produce a stripped down feed from the supplied list of node names, and optionally locations and distance from a reference point. "parse_feed_timestamp" Take a feed_timestamp and return a Time::Piece object. MAINTAINER
The Wiki::Toolkit team, http://www.wiki-toolkit.org/. COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2006-2009 the Wiki::Toolkit team. This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2011-09-25 Wiki::Toolkit::Feed::Listing(3pm)