Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Error while setting up the Horde framework using OpenBSD ports Post 19824 by Lexx on Wednesday 17th of April 2002 04:32:52 AM
Old 04-17-2002
Error while setting up the Horde framework using OpenBSD ports

Hello everyone,

while setting up the Horde framework on OpenBSD 3.0, I discovered the following error:

configure: error: Cannot find rfc822.h. Please check your IMAP installation.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/www/php4 (line 1703 of /usr/ports/infrastructure/mk/bsd.port.mk).
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/devel/horde (line 1296 of /usr/ports/infrastructure/mk/bsd.port.mk).
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/devel/horde (line 1857 of /usr/ports/infrastructure/mk/bsd.port.mk).
root@rodriguez[/usr/ports/devel/horde] #

As I am not an expert on configure scripts and makefiles, I couldn't seem to discover the source for this error. My IMAP installation worked flawlessly, and I tried putting the rfc822.h into various directories under /usr/ports (where I thought the script would maybe look for it), but to no avail. I still encounter the same error in 'make install'.

Any suggestions?

Greetings,
Lexx

--
:wq!
Lexx

CUBRID_ERROR_CODE_FACILITY(3)						 1					     CUBRID_ERROR_CODE_FACILITY(3)

cubrid_error_code_facility - Get the facility code of error

SYNOPSIS
int cubrid_error_code_facility (void ) DESCRIPTION
The cubrid_error_code_facility(3) function is used to get the facility code (level in which the error occurred) from the error code of the error that occurred during the API execution. Usually, you can get the error code when API returns false as its return value. PARAMETERS
This function has no parameters. RETURN VALUES
Facility code of the error code that occurred: CUBRID_FACILITY_DBMS, CUBRID_FACILITY_CAS, CUBRID_FACILITY_CCI, CUBRID_FACILITY_CLIENT EXAMPLES
Example #1 cubrid_error_code_facility(3) example <?php $conn = cubrid_connect("localhost", 33000, "demodb"); $req = @cubrid_execute($conn, "SELECT * FROM unknown"); if (!$req) { printf("Error facility: %d Error code: %d Error msg: %s ", cubrid_error_code_facility(), cubrid_error_code(), cubrid_error_msg()); cubrid_disconnect($conn); exit; } ?> The above example will output: Error facility: 1 Error code: -493 Error msg: Syntax: In line 1, column 15 before END OF STATEMENT Syntax error: unexpected 'unknown' SEE ALSO
cubrid_error_code(3), cubrid_error_msg(3). PHP Documentation Group CUBRID_ERROR_CODE_FACILITY(3)