Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Anti-Unix site running Unix
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Anti-Unix site running Unix Post 19449 by PxT on Thursday 11th of April 2002 11:51:36 AM
Old 04-11-2002
Not anymore

They moved the site to Win2k/IIS which resulted in 2 days of downtime (ah the irony...)

http://news.com.com/2100-1001-875884.html

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

anti-spam virus package for Unix

:( Is there anyone know the anti-spam and anti- virus package software list for Unix !!?? Where can I find that, I have no idea in searching through the internet! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wwayne
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

unix shell site

Hi Everyone, I'm looking for a unix shell site, that we can access from the local telnet, and that my younger brother can practice? Thank you! AA (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: aalemu
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unix program example site

Hi, I want to learn unix shell programming. If anyone knows any good site where i can get shell programming qs and ans for my practice ... please suggent. Thanks, Soumya (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: soumya02573
2 Replies

4. Programming

Need best forum site for java (as for unix its unix.com)

Hi All, Can anyone help me for knowing the java best side forums. where i will get a quick responce like here , as i am having lot of question. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aish11
1 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Regarding not able to access UNIX.com site

Hello MODs/Admins, Could you please help me here as from last 6 to 7 days I(and checked with my fellow friends too) am not able to access unix.com site at all. It is very very slow, it never loads completely. Even I checked with different people and different computers it results same only,... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: RavinderSingh13
8 Replies
uri_urn(n)					    Tcl Uniform Resource Identifier Management						uri_urn(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
uri_urn - URI utilities, URN scheme SYNOPSIS
package require Tcl 8.2 package require uri::urn ?1.1.2? uri::urn::quote url uri::urn::unquote url _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
This package provides two commands to quote and unquote the disallowed characters for url using the urn scheme, registers the scheme with the package uri, and provides internal helpers which will be automatically used by the commands uri::split and uri::join of package uri to handle urls using the urn scheme. COMMANDS
uri::urn::quote url This command quotes the characters disallowed by the urn scheme (per RFC 2141 sec2.2) in the url and returns the modified url as its result. uri::urn::unquote url This commands performs the reverse of ::uri::urn::quote. It takes an urn url, removes the quoting from all disallowed characters, and returns the modified urls as its result. BUGS, IDEAS, FEEDBACK This document, and the package it describes, will undoubtedly contain bugs and other problems. Please report such in the category uri of the Tcllib SF Trackers [http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=12883]. Please also report any ideas for enhancements you may have for either package and/or documentation. KEYWORDS
rfc 2141, uri, url, urn CATEGORY
Networking uri 1.1.2 uri_urn(n)