Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Anti-Unix site running Unix
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Anti-Unix site running Unix Post 19446 by J.P on Thursday 11th of April 2002 11:34:09 AM
Old 04-11-2002
Question Anti-Unix site running Unix

I just wanted to share this piece of news to all of you, comments are unnecessary Smilie

http://news.com.com/2100-1001-872266.html

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

anti-spam virus package for Unix

:( Is there anyone know the anti-spam and anti- virus package software list for Unix !!?? Where can I find that, I have no idea in searching through the internet! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wwayne
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

unix shell site

Hi Everyone, I'm looking for a unix shell site, that we can access from the local telnet, and that my younger brother can practice? Thank you! AA (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: aalemu
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unix program example site

Hi, I want to learn unix shell programming. If anyone knows any good site where i can get shell programming qs and ans for my practice ... please suggent. Thanks, Soumya (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: soumya02573
2 Replies

4. Programming

Need best forum site for java (as for unix its unix.com)

Hi All, Can anyone help me for knowing the java best side forums. where i will get a quick responce like here , as i am having lot of question. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aish11
1 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Regarding not able to access UNIX.com site

Hello MODs/Admins, Could you please help me here as from last 6 to 7 days I(and checked with my fellow friends too) am not able to access unix.com site at all. It is very very slow, it never loads completely. Even I checked with different people and different computers it results same only,... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: RavinderSingh13
8 Replies
Regexp::Common::URI::news(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			    Regexp::Common::URI::news(3pm)

NAME
Regexp::Common::URI::news -- Returns a pattern for file URIs. SYNOPSIS
use Regexp::Common qw /URI/; while (<>) { /$RE{URI}{news}/ and print "Contains a news URI. "; } DESCRIPTION
$RE{URI}{news} Returns a pattern that matches news URIs, as defined by RFC 1738. News URIs have the form: "news:" ( "*" | group | article "@" host ) Under "{-keep}", the following are returned: $1 The complete URI. $2 The scheme. $3 The part of the URI following "news://". $RE{URI}{NNTP} Returns a pattern that matches NNTP URIs, as defined by RFC 1738. NNTP URIs have the form: "nntp://" host [ ":" port ] "/" group [ "/" digits ] Under "{-keep}", the following are returned: $1 The complete URI. $2 The scheme. $3 The part of the URI following "nntp://". $4 The host and port, separated by a colon. If no port was given, just the host. $5 The host. $6 The port, if given. $7 The group. $8 The digits, if given. REFERENCES
[RFC 1738] Berners-Lee, Tim, Masinter, L., McCahill, M.: Uniform Resource Locators (URL). December 1994. SEE ALSO
Regexp::Common::URI for other supported URIs. AUTHOR
Damian Conway (damian@conway.org) MAINTAINANCE
This package is maintained by Abigail (regexp-common@abigail.be). BUGS AND IRRITATIONS
Bound to be plenty. LICENSE and COPYRIGHT This software is Copyright (c) 2001 - 2009, Damian Conway and Abigail. This module is free software, and maybe used under any of the following licenses: 1) The Perl Artistic License. See the file COPYRIGHT.AL. 2) The Perl Artistic License 2.0. See the file COPYRIGHT.AL2. 3) The BSD Licence. See the file COPYRIGHT.BSD. 4) The MIT Licence. See the file COPYRIGHT.MIT. perl v5.14.2 2010-02-23 Regexp::Common::URI::news(3pm)