Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Linux/Unix PDA
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Linux/Unix PDA Post 19216 by jacx2 on Monday 8th of April 2002 11:23:53 AM
Old 04-08-2002
Yes, however I am lookig for a cheap PDA and Linux is free.
PDAs with Linux installed must be cheaper than PDAs with windows or palm os installed.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Answers to Frequently Asked Questions

What is unix and is linux a unix system

Unix is the name of an operating system. And unix is a registered trademark. This is what makes things murky. One of my favorite books is The Design and Implementation of the 4.3BSD UNIX Operating System. That book is out of print, but a newer book is available: The Design and Implementation... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Perderabo
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Palm PDA

Anyone found a driver to work with Palm PDAs with a USB cradle? My system is: Solaris 9 Ultra 10 workstation Generic USB controller (works with other devices) Palm M505 J-Pilot Pilot-link Thanks for any help. Matt (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: matteguru
4 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Skin for PDA

Let me know if you find a skin or template for vB 2.x that can be used for mobile users (PDAs, etc.). I think we need a small mobile device skin for the forums What do you think? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
4 Replies

4. Fedora

Which is the better platform to learn UNIX/Linux (Kali Linux Vs. Red Hat or other)?

I just started a new semester and I started my UNIX class yesterday. I've already decided to use python along with my learning process but what I really want to use with it is Kali as my UNIX/Linux platform to learn off of since I already wanted to learn Cyber Sec. anyways. I just wanted to know if... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: ApacheOmega
12 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

VIP Membership - The UNIX and Linux Forums - Get Your UNIX.COM Email Address Here

We work hard to make The UNIX and Linux Forums one of the best UNIX and Linux knowledge sources on the net. The site is certainly one of the top UNIX and Linux Q&A sites on the web. In order to provide certain members the best quality account services, you can now get some great extra features by... (2 Replies)
2 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

YouTube: Forum Moderation @UNIX.com | The UNIX and Linux Forums

Forum Moderation @UNIX.com | The UNIX and Linux Forums https://youtu.be/WGwgibE4Rq0 Also note: In the video I mentioned removing legacy menu items in the ModCP which are unused. I have already "CSS'ed out" the unused menu items: ... (0 Replies)
0 Replies
mhc(1)							      General Commands Manual							    mhc(1)

NAME
palm2mhc - Add Palm articles to a MHC repository SYNOPSIS
palm2mhc [options] files... DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the palm2mhc commands. This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. palm2mhc is a program that add articles in PalmOS to a MHC repository. OPTIONS
A summary of options is included below. -a Add all articles of a palm to a mhc repository. -u Add dirty articles of a palm to a mhc repository. -n Do nothing effectives to mhc. Useful for checking. -i Interactive. Confirm before install to a mhc repository. -d dev Set the device file connected to the palm. default value is /dev/pilot. -r dir Set repository directory of mhc. if not exists, palm2mhc makes the directory. default value is ~/Mail/schedule. SEE ALSO
adb2mhc(1), gemcal(1), mhc-sync(1), mhc2palm(1), today(1), mhc(5). AUTHOR
This program was written by Yoshinari Nomura <nom@quickhack.net> and this manual page was written by Fumitoshi UKAI <ukai@debian.or.jp>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). 23 Jun 2000 mhc(1)