Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: wired and inactive pages
Top Forums Programming wired and inactive pages Post 19037 by LivinFree on Friday 5th of April 2002 05:34:31 AM
Old 04-05-2002
Please keep postings in one area. You posted almost this same exact question just yesterday.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

wired pages

hi, can any body tell, what are wired pages in HP_UX. which structure contains that and plz tell the corresponding system call to get it. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: venkat_t
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

inactive pages

hi, plz tell me, how can get the inactive pages in HP UX. bye.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: venkat_t
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Wired keyboard sniffing

Are we safe using the everyday wired keyboard? Although this concept is old, I had never seen an actual implementation on the matter until a few days ago. (Four ways of sniffing the electromagnetic emanations of wired keyboards currently on the market in up to 20 meters.) Check the videos at:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: redoubtable
2 Replies

4. Programming

wired problem about next_permutation

hello all, If i have a vector of strings,i wanna get all possible combinations of them,for example,the elements of that vector are "hello" "world" "!" I thought the answer should be: hello world ! hello ! world world ! hello world hello ! ! hello world ! world hello However,with... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: homeboy
2 Replies

5. Red Hat

hostapd & wired network ?

hi im using the following network with hostapd on the authenticator : Authentication server <---wired---> Authenticator(hostapd<----wired---> User (win XP with WinRadius) 1.100 -------- 1.200 , 0.13 ----- 0.12 and this is my configurations for hostapd : interface=eth1 driver=wired... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: turner
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

While loop wired output issue

Hi, Wired output I am getting. Pls let me know what mistake i did on below loop script paste profile.txt names.txt | while read i j do echo >> profiles.ini echo Name=$j >> profiles.ini echo IsRelative=1 >> profiles.ini echo Path=Profiles/$j >> profiles.ini done ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ranjancom2000
3 Replies
FSTRACE_SETSET(8)					       AFS Command Reference						 FSTRACE_SETSET(8)

NAME
fstrace_setset - Sets the status of an event set SYNOPSIS
fstrace setset [-set <set name>+] [-active] [-inactive] [-dormant] [-help] fs sets [-s <set name>+] [-a] [-i] [-d] [-h] DESCRIPTION
The fstrace setset command sets the status of the "cm" kernel event set on the local machine, which determines whether trace messages are recorded in the log buffer in kernel memory. OPTIONS
-set <set name>+ Names the event set for which to set the status. The only acceptable value "cm", which is also the default if this argument is omitted. -active Enables tracing for the event set and allocates kernel memory for the associated trace log buffer. Provide one of this flag, the -inactive flag, or the -dormant flag. -inactive Temporarily disables tracing for the event set, but does not change the allocation of kernel memory for the associated trace log buffer. Provide one of this flag, the -active flag, or the -dormant flag. -dormant Disables tracing for the event set and frees the kernel memory previously allocated for the associated trace log buffer. Provide one of this flag, the -active flag, or the -inactive flag. -help Prints the online help for this command. All other valid options are ignored. EXAMPLES
The following example sets the cm event set's status to inactive: # fstrace setset -set cm -inactive PRIVILEGE REQUIRED
The issuer must be logged in as the local superuser "root". SEE ALSO
fstrace(8), fstrace_lsset(8), fstrace_setlog(8) COPYRIGHT
IBM Corporation 2000. <http://www.ibm.com/> All Rights Reserved. This documentation is covered by the IBM Public License Version 1.0. It was converted from HTML to POD by software written by Chas Williams and Russ Allbery, based on work by Alf Wachsmann and Elizabeth Cassell. OpenAFS 2012-03-26 FSTRACE_SETSET(8)