Sponsored Content
Special Forums Hardware Filesystems, Disks and Memory D'oh! Apple Pro Keyboard Blues Post 18672 by chenly on Monday 1st of April 2002 07:24:02 PM
Old 04-01-2002
Data D'oh! Apple Pro Keyboard Blues

My new Pro Keyboard works great, but the power switch on the computer won't turn the computer on! It's an older model, a Revision D iMac (333), but I know I've used the computer-mounted power switch to power the machine down before. Am I missing something?

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Pro's and cons for Linux

Hi there thanks for checking in The I T manager over here wants us to convert 1 branch in our company from Win98 to Linux I would just like to know the types of problems that we will have once this is done. I would also like to know the following. Does Linux come with a Office package... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nemex
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Clearify what it means under 'WHAT' when hit the 'w'-command

I wonder how I shall read the result below, especially 'what' shown below. The result was shown when I entered 'w'. E.g what is TOP? What is gosh ( what does selmgr mean?)? login@ idle JCPU PCPU what 6:15am 7:04 39 39 TOP 6:34am 6:45 45 45 TOP 6:41am ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Aelgen
1 Replies
KCEMU(1x)																 KCEMU(1x)

NAME
kcemu - The KC 85/4 Emulator SYNOPSIS
kcemu [-123478sthdlvLW] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the kcemu command. This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution because the orig- inal program does not have a manual page. kcemu emulates various versions of the KC85 homecomputer series which was quite popular in the former east germany. It already runs quite some original programs and even boots an special old CP/M version. OPTIONS
-1 Emulate Z9001 / KC 85/1 computer. -2 Emulate HC-900 / KC 85/2 computer. -3 Emulate KC 85/3 computer. -4 Emulate KC 85/4 computer. -7 Emulate KC 87 computer (KC 85/1 with color expansion). -8 Emulate LC 80 computer. -s --scale Scale display (only values 1 and 2 allowed). -t --tape Attach tape on startup. -h --help Show summary of options. -d --datadir Set data directory (for ROM images). -l --localedir Set locale directory. -v --version Show KCemu version and configuration. -L --license Show license. -W --warranty Show warranty. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Torsten Paul <Torsten.Paul@gmx.de>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). KCEMU(1x)