Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Obfuscated C
Top Forums Programming Obfuscated C Post 18503 by LivinFree on Friday 29th of March 2002 01:05:27 AM
Old 03-29-2002
Hey, I like that!
I've moved it to $HOME/bin since it is a lot better than "man ascii"...
Here's one of my favorites:
Code:
 main() { printf(&unix["\021%six\012\0"],(unix)["have"]+"fun"-0x60);}

It was written by David Korn, and won Best One-Liner in 1987.
Another one I think is awesome is thadgavin.c, a winner in 2000 (source too long to post here).

Also, a stongly suggested entry to look at in jarijyrki.c in 2000. I've actually used that program before for work purposes!

Lookin' good PxT!

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Removing obfuscated javascript from js files

ello, I am trying to remove obfuscated code in multiple files on a server, the malicious code is surronded by /*km0ae9gr6m*//*qhk6sa6g1c*/ I had success removing from some files using this command sed -i ':strt;s|/\*km0ae9gr6m\*/*/\*qhk6sa6g1c\*/||g;/\/\*km0ae9gr6m\*\//{N;b strt}'... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: cuantica
5 Replies

2. Web Development

Random - Any help decoding obfuscated code?

I have this following file and I would quite like to get it decoded - any help / advice is appreciated. I would like to know how to decrypt it, however if someone is able to do it for me I would be equally grateful. <?php //Obfuscation provided by FOPO - Free Online PHP Obfuscator v1.2:... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: mcclunyboy
6 Replies

3. Programming

Obfuscated "Hello World!" in Python 2.7.x...

Obfuscated Hello World! in Python 2.7.x This is seriously impressive:- Obfuscating "Hello world!" - Ben Kurtovic (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
2 Replies
WWWBrowser(3pm) 					User Contributed Perl Documentation					   WWWBrowser(3pm)

NAME
WWWBrowser - platform independent means to start a WWW browser SYNOPSIS
use WWWBrowser; WWWBrowser::start_browser($url, -oldwindow => 1); DESCRIPTION
start_browser($url [, %args]) Start a web browser with the specified URL. The process is started in background. The following optional parameters are recognized: -oldwindow => $bool Normally, the URL is loaded into a new window, if possible. With "-oldwindow" set to a false window, "WWWBrowser" will try to re-use a browser window. -browser => $browser Use (preferebly) the named browser $browser. See "CONFIGURATION" for a some browser specialities. This option will only work for unix. CONFIGURATION
For unix, the global variable @WWWBrowser::unix_browsers can be set to a list of preferred web browsers. The following browsers are handled specially: lynx, w3m Text oriented browsers, which are opened in an "xterm", "kvt" or "gnome-terminal" (if running under X11). If not running under X11, then no background process is started. kfmclient Use "openURL" method of kfm. netscape Use "-remote" option to re-use a running netscape process, if possible. _default_gnome Look into the "~/.gnome/Gnome" configuration file for the right browser. _default_kde NYI. The following variables can be defined globally in the main package: $os Short name of operating system ("win", "mac" or "unix"). &status_messages Error handling function (instead of default "warn"). REQUIREMENTS
For Windows, the Win32Util module should be installed in the path. AUTHOR
Slaven Rezic <slaven@rezic.de> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 1999,2000,2001,2003 Slaven Rezic. All rights reserved. This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
Win32Util. perl v5.10.0 2009-03-10 WWWBrowser(3pm)