Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: login problem
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers login problem Post 18210 by DPAI on Tuesday 26th of March 2002 01:14:31 AM
Old 03-26-2002
Well I would take no chances and just check on System Integrity B4 just Letting it Online Again

Just my 0.02$

DP

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Login problem

Hi, I have a sun system. Currently reinstalled the OS. The TP interface is configured as hme0 by default when the OS got installed. I can ping locally. But when I try to login it gives me the belwo error message -- unable to login directly on the console. Please do let me know what could... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: RajaRC
5 Replies

2. Red Hat

login problem

Dear friends, I am using linux redhat nash version 4.2.1.6 os. now i rebooted my system suddenly the following error is coming. INIT: canot execute /etc/X11/prefdm. INIT: canot execute /etc/X11/prefdm. INIT: canot execute /etc/X11/prefdm. after that it is asking login : ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajan_ka1
0 Replies

3. SCO

Problem when login

When I login on consola as root I have problem. I typed on login: root password:rootpassword then promt login: problem is for other users In sigle user mode I can login as root. Please halp me (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: draganmi
1 Replies

4. AIX

problem with login

I have installed AIX 5.2 on an H70. It actually reports a memory fault as in SRN 25c68008. However when the system starts up it reports that there is 1536 Mbyte of memory and the O/S starts. I am connecting through the serial port of an old laptop onto the S1 port of the H70. The setting is... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnf
10 Replies

5. Linux

USER login problem

Hi All I am facing a login issue actually on my local machine users are not suppose to login with there respective prompt on the machine. Access deneid login as: daya Sent username "daya" daya@10.10.0.3's password: Access denied daya@192.168.0.83's password: and even i am not suppose... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: daya.pandit
3 Replies

6. AIX

user login problem & Files listing problem.

1) when user login to the server the session got colosed. How will resolve? 2) While firing the command ls -l we are not able to see the any files in the director. but over all view the file system using the command df -g it is showing 91% used. what will be the problem? Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pernasivam
1 Replies

7. Linux

Login problem

Hi, If i changed my password then i can able to enter into linux box. After some time if i tried then i can able to enter into the same box. I have tried lot of times, But it is not resolved yet. Please advice for this . Error msg : fatal: Timeout before authentication for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mani_apr08
0 Replies

8. Ubuntu

login problem

Hi After I update my vga driver ubuntu stop to boot. When I restart my computer appear ubuntu first page and after he go to a black screen without any message. How I can restore of find problem? Thanks (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: nichol
6 Replies

9. Red Hat

Login problem

Hi Everybody, I am getting following error when am trying to login to my oracle user. su: warning: cannot change directory to /bin/bash: Not a directory -sh: /bin/bash/.profile: Not a directory -bash-3.1$ Please help me how to avoid this message and how to login with normal user login... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mastansaheb
1 Replies
exp2(3M)																  exp2(3M)

NAME
exp2(), exp2f(), exp2l(), exp2w(), exp2q() - base-2 exponential functions SYNOPSIS
HP Integrity Server Only DESCRIPTION
returns Integrity System Only is a version of it takes a argument and returns a result. is a version of it takes a argument and returns a result. is an version of it takes an argument and returns an result. is equivalent to on HP-UX systems. USAGE
To use these functions, compile either with the default option or with the and options. To use (for Integrity servers) or compile also with the option. To use these functions, make sure your program includes and link in the math library by specifying on the compiler or linker command line. For more information, see the at the following site: RETURN VALUE
returns 1. If x is +INFINITY, returns +INFINITY. If x is -INFINITY, returns zero. If x is NaN, returns NaN. returns infinity (equal to in lieu of a value whose magnitude is too large, and raises the overflow and inexact exceptions. raises the underflow and inexact exceptions whenever a result is tiny (essentially denormal or zero) and thereby suffers loss of accuracy, and may raise those exceptions if the result is merely tiny. raises the inexact exception whenever a rounded result does not equal the mathematical result. ERRORS
Integrity Server Only If the correct value would overflow, sets to [ERANGE]. HP-UX functions on Integrity servers do not set by default. For setting, compile with the option. SEE ALSO
cbrt(3M), exp(3M), exp10(3M), expm1(3M), log2(3M), pow(3M), sqrt(3M), math(5). STANDARDS CONFORMANCE
: ISO/IEC C99 (including Annex F, ``IEC 60559 floating-point arithmetic'') exp2(3M)