Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: su
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users su Post 18163 by JammerFSU on Monday 25th of March 2002 10:02:53 AM
Old 03-25-2002
Question su

Can someone please point me in the right direction. When I try so 'su' to a different user than the one I am currently logged in as, I get the following error.

Account is Disabled -- See Account Administrator.

I can 'su' as root, but not as a user. I have come across this problem before and for the life of me I can't remember what the issue was.

LedgerSMB::DBObject::Asset_Class(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		     LedgerSMB::DBObject::Asset_Class(3pm)

NAME
LedgerSMB::DBObject::Asset_Class - LedgerSMB Base Class for Asset Classes SYNOPSIS
This library contains the base utility functions for creating, saving, and retrieving depreciation categories of assets. STANDARD PROPERTIES
id Integer ID of record. lable Text description of asset class asset_account_id Integer id of asset account. dep_account_id Integer id of depreciation account. method Integer id of depreciation method. METHODS
save Properties used: id: (Optional) ID of existing class to overwrite. asset_account_id: Account id to store asset values dep_account_id: Account id for depreciation information method: ID of depreciation method label: Name of the asset class unit_label: Label of the depreciation unit Typically sets ID if no match found or if ID not provided. get_metadata sets: asset_accounts to arrayref of asset accounts dep_accounts to arrayref of depreciation accounts dep_methods to arrayrefo of depreciation methods get_asset_class() Requires id to be set. Sets all other standard properties if the record is found. list_asset_classes Sets classes to a list of all asset classes, ordered as per db. Copyright (C) 2010, The LedgerSMB core team. This file is licensed under the Gnu General Public License version 2, or at your option any later version. A copy of the license should have been included with your software. perl v5.14.2 2012-03-25 LedgerSMB::DBObject::Asset_Class(3pm)