Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: profile signature
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators profile signature Post 1815 by mib on Saturday 31st of March 2001 07:16:23 AM
Old 03-31-2001
What happend to profile signatures. don't seems to be displayed in posts for few days. it's not important. but just to know what's wrong with it?

Thanks,

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

changed .profile but didnt ./.profile, yet reflected changes

hi , i added ls -F to .profile. and i need to do ./.profile for the effect to take effect BUT i didnt and YET the next day when i came to work and log in, the changes took effect. i am on aix. please explain.. thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: yls177
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mail with automatic signature

Hi everybody! I want to know if someone knows about a program that "inserts" a graphic in the signature of a mail user. Let me be more clear. I'm mail admin in a company that uses Netscape Messaging Server 4.15, and my boss wants to put a graphic christmas message in all the outgoing mails. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: piltrafa
1 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

signature?

do these forums allow for the user signatures? I couldn't find anything in my profile, but remember something about signatures when I registered first. Any info is appreciated. vlad (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vgersh99
3 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Signature???

In the user control panel, I noticed an option to enable viewing signatures. But somehow, I could not find any place to set my own signature. :( :confused: Could anyone tell me where I can find that option? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aniseed
2 Replies

5. Infrastructure Monitoring

trap in etc/profile and user .profile

Hello I really wonder what's trap in etc/profile and in each user .profile. I try to google for it but I think I have no luck. Mostly hit is SNMP traps which I think it is not the same thing. I want to know ... 1. What's a "trap 2 3" means and are there any other value I can set... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Smith
4 Replies

6. Red Hat

Header V3 DSA signature:

# rpm -ivh telnet-server-0.17-38.el5.i386.rpm warning: telnet-server-0.17-38.el5.i386.rpm: Header V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 37017186 error: Failed dependencies: xinetd is needed by telnet-server-0.17-38.el5.i386 # ----------------------------------------------- # yum -y... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dplinux
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

About PuTTY RSA signature

On the website of Putty http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/keys.html It provides the RSA signatures and public keys of binary files. It says: We create PGP signatures for all the PuTTY files distributed... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: vistastar
6 Replies

8. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Signature?

Hi there Where can i define a Signature? I can't see any point to do this... Regards, Jan (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jm83
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Create signature

I saw this and am wondering how I can add a signature so it shows on my posts. Thanks. Visible Post Elements You have the option to show or hide various elements of messages, which may be of use to users on slow internet... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: drew77
1 Replies
dspam_clean(1)							       DSPAM							    dspam_clean(1)

NAME
dspam_clean - perform periodic maintenance of metadata SYNOPSIS
dspam_clean [--profile=PROFILE] [-s[signature_life]] [-p[probability_life]] [-u[sl,hcl,shl,ihl]] [user1 user2 ... userN] DESCRIPTION
dspam_clean is used to perform periodic housecleaning on DSPAM's metadata dictionary by deleting old or useless data. OPTIONS
--profile=PROFILE Specify a storage profile from dspam.conf. The storage profile selected will be used for all database connectivity. See dspam.conf for more information. -s Performs stale signature purging. If a value is specified, the default value of 14 days will be overridden. Specifying an age of 0 will delete all signatures from the user(s) processed. -p Deletes all tokens from the target user(s) database whose probability is between 0.35 and 0.65 (fairly neutral, useless data). If a value is specified, the default life of 30 days will be overridden. It's a good idea to use this flag once with a life of 0 days for users after a significant amount of corpus training. -u Deletes all unused tokens from a user's dataset. Four different life values are used: sl Stale tokens which have not been used for a long period of time hcl Tokens with a total hit count below 5 (which will be assigned a hapaxial value by DSPAM) shl Tokens witha single spam hit ihl Tokens with a single innocent hit Ages may be overridden by specifying a format string, such as -u30,15,10,10 where each number represents the respective life. Speci- fying a life of zero will delete all unused tokens in the category. user1 user2 ... userN Specify the username(s) to perform the selected maintenance operations on. If no username is specified, all users are processed. EXIT VALUE
0 Operation was successful. other Operation resulted in an error. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2002-2011 DSPAM Project All rights reserved. For more information, see http://dspam.sourceforge.net. SEE ALSO
dspam(1), dspam_admin(1), dspam_crc(1), dspam_dump(1), dspam_logrotate(1), dspam_merge(1), dspam_stats(1), dspam_train(1) DSPAM
Apr 17, 2010 dspam_clean(1)