Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How To Use AT pt.2
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers How To Use AT pt.2 Post 17826 by Cynergetix on Wednesday 20th of March 2002 01:04:36 PM
Old 03-20-2002
Tools

thanks mate.

what I was asking was this

I have written a program in perl to backup certain files

I wanted to use the at command to set it off during the night while I am away from the machine.

I think from what you have posted that I get the gist of the syntax and what to do but if you think you could be more specific on what I have given you, then please feel free to give me more information.

many thanks

idevicebackup2(1)					      General Commands Manual						 idevicebackup2(1)

NAME
idevicebackup2 - Create or restore backup for iDevices running iOS4+. SYNOPSIS
idevicebackup2 [OPTIONS] CMD [CMDOPTIONS] DIRECTORY DESCRIPTION
Create or restore backup from the current or specified directory. OPTIONS
-u, --uuid UUID target specific device by its 40-digit device UUID. -d, --debug enable communication debugging. -h, --help prints usage information. COMMANDS
backup create backup for the device. restore restore last backup to the device. --system restore system files, too. --reboot reboot the system when done. --copy create a copy of backup folder before restoring. --settings restore device settings from the backup. info show details about last completed backup of device. list list files of last completed backup in CSV format. unback unpack a completed backup in DIRECTORY/_unback_/. AUTHORS
Martin Szulecki Nikias Bassen SEE ALSO
idevicebackup(1) idevicebackup2(1)