Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Can I change or define ttyp0? Post 17542 by JammerFSU on Sunday 17th of March 2002 03:57:18 PM
Old 03-17-2002
Give me some more information on exactly what it is that you are doing.... When you say 'options" what exactly do you mean?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

mysterious #define

in the header file orville.h, outside of the #ifdef #endif , there is the following #define JOB_CONTROL /* support job-control */ As you can see, the JOB_CONTROL macro has no value associated with it. Here is what I go when I ran grep on the entire source code. $ grep -iR... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: frequency8
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

#define in perl

Hi friends, I am not sure if perl questions can be raised here. :rolleyes: But I have a doubt if there is a way to do "#define" in perl, like in C. Does anyone know if it is feasible (without CPAN modules)? Thanks, Srini (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: srinivasan_85
7 Replies

3. Programming

#define

Hello, I would like to conditionaly comment in my code source some fields from arrays. So I use the property ## from the #define definition. my code: ... #define slet /##* #define etsl *##/ ... const T_SVT_ADLL_A653_DESC A_DESC = { { slet qwerty etsl SLICING,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cypleen
3 Replies

4. Programming

help with #define in C

if i do this in C #define NUM 1234512345 then how come i cant print it out using int main(int argc, char **argv) { printf("%d\n", NUM); return 0; } well the result is -1219236538, why isnt it 1234512345 ? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: omega666
7 Replies

5. Programming

#define in c

Hi, I had a head file, looks like #define MIN_NUM 10 #define MAX_NUM 10 is there any way to get "MAX_NUM" from 10? thanks. peter (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: laopi
9 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Define spacing of columns

Hi! I need to change the spacing assigned to each number in a text file. I have an input file with 5 columns and 3 rows. Here, all numbers are separated by 1 space. I need to change this in such a way that the number in the first column has 6, the number in the second column has 5 and all other... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Alauda
2 Replies

7. Programming

When to define functions in C?

Hey everyone. So I'm looking at a few C programming resources, and it seems, by convention how you should write and define a function, is first declare it's existence before your main...then call it somewhere in your main, and then define after, at the end of the program? Is this necessary? I mean... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lost in Cyberia
7 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Define Variables

Hi, I just define the variable in script and use those script in another script but the variable not recognize. test1.sh #!/bin/bash DB="test_db" USR="test_user" PWD="test_pwd" HST="24.254.87.12" test2.sh #!/bin/bash ./test1.sh mysql -u $USR -p $PWD -h $HST... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fspalero
2 Replies
PDFCLEAN(1)						      General Commands Manual						       PDFCLEAN(1)

NAME
pdfclean - pretty print, decompress and garbage collect PDF files SYNOPSIS
pdfclean [options] input.pdf [output.pdf] [pages] DESCRIPTION
pdfclean pretty prints and rewrites the contents of a PDF file. If no output file is specified, the new file will be written to "out.pdf" in the current directory. OPTIONS
-p password Use the specified password if the file is encrypted. -g Garbage collect objects that have no references from other objects. Give the option twice to renumber all objects and compact the cross reference table. Give it three times to merge and reuse duplicate objects. -d Decompress streams. This will make the output file larger, but provides easy access for reading and editing the contents with a text editor. pages Comma separated list of ranges to clean. SEE ALSO
mupdf(1), pdfdraw(1). pdfshow(1). AUTHOR
MuPDF was written by Tor Andersson <tor@ghostscript.com>. MuPDF is Copyright 2006-2010 Artifex Software, Inc. September 4, 2011 PDFCLEAN(1)