Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers How to logout inactive users???? Post 17358 by LivinFree on Thursday 14th of March 2002 03:01:44 AM
Old 03-14-2002

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Canīt logout to user inactive

I have SCO OpenServer release 5 I used TIMEOUT and TMOUT in .profile but I donīt Know if is correctly WND=/usr/synergy/dbl DTKMAPFIL=/u/ics/icsdat/icsmap.ics umask 000 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lalox
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

??? Log file users login and logout..???

hi all... only one question.... what is the file...where show me records login and logout of the unix user's..?? thank you.... I waiting for response... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chanfle
1 Replies

3. Solaris

logging logout of users

I am looking for solutions to address my need to log to a file whenever a user logs out or session disconnects. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mhm4
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

List all inactive users who has not logged on since last 90 days

Hi, Can I get a script to list out all the users, who has not logged on since last 90 days. Last command in not working due due to /var/adm/wtmpx is more than 2 GB. Thanks in advance. Regards, Roni (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: manasranjanpand
10 Replies

5. Solaris

List all inactive users who has not logged on since last 90 days

I need actuall script which List all inactive users who has not logged on since last 90 days Thanks in advance. Di! (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: haridham
17 Replies

6. Solaris

Hi to all, i want configure my solaris 10 machine to log all login,logout and "su" in a particularly file. How can i do it? Now i enable auth.* in syslog.conf but the informations are written in a confused mode... Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: suuuper
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Deleting Inactive Solaris users

Hello, I want to do a search for users on my solaris boxes that have been inactive for a defined number of days and then delete them. Any ideas how to determine or calculate the number of days (possibly using the /var/adm/wtmpx file) from the user's last login to the current date of search. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: prince2010
0 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

Purge of Inactive Users with Zero Posts and Other Anti-spam Measures

In order to keep the site "clean, safe and warm", I have recently purged all accounts at UNIX.COM which meet the ALL of the following 3 criteria: No user activity in 2018 No posts (zero post count) Link in user profile. In addition, I purged all users who registered but never confirmed... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
6 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.18.2 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3)