Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users pgx32 driver download for solaris 7 Post 17298 by m_smith on Wednesday 13th of March 2002 07:36:40 AM
Old 03-13-2002
I suggest you contact Sun support & services and request the drivers for the graphics card.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

display driver under solaris 8

dear all : i installed solaris 8 on my PC , i am having aproblem with the display , i have an S3 savage 4 (32MB) Display adapter , i don't have its driver under solaris , any help or advises ?? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: behmoth
1 Replies

2. Solaris

How to mount USB driver in solaris 8?

Can anyone tell me how to mount the USB driver in solaris 8? I try many time that can't to mount USB driver. It can detect the USB driver by typing #iostat -En but can't mount the driver. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kingsan
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris 10 - printer driver challenge

Hi, I have a Solaris 9 box that is connected to an Intermec EasyCoder 3400e tag printer. We set up the printer in solaris 9 using Jet Direct Admin console to use dump blotter address and the whole thing works fine. We are now moving from the Solaris 9 box to Solaris 10 box and Jet Direct Admin... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mikies
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Porting a Linux Driver to Solaris

Hi all, Has anyone experience with proting a Linux driver (C-code) to Solaris 10? I have a Sunix SATA card with a inicio1622 chipset, but no driver available. From the website of inicio I downloaded the drivercode for Linux 2.4. Having done some investigation I found a Solaris driver... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: longwave
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl and Nvidia driver download

Hi guys i have writen a script that can be used to automatically check a website for the latest software ( in this case i want to use it with the nvidia website ) and check the software and if there is a new version out then it will download it for me but i cannot seem to get it to work... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ab52
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Solaris 10, problem with attaching driver

Today I installed Solaris driver for my NIC card (downloaded from OpenSolaris site ) I`m using Solaris 10 x86 based PC ! When I installation was completed I saw a message "Warning driver successfully added to system bad failed to atach " , then i looked at /etc/drivers_aliases and saw... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_user
3 Replies

7. Hardware

Difference between platform driver,codec driver and Machine driver

In general terms what are the differences platform driver,codec driver and Machine driver? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
1 Replies

8. Solaris

How to install PGX32 on Sparc 10 Ultra?

I'm trying to install a PGX32 video card on my Sparc 10 Ultra running Solaris 10. I've got the Oracle installation guide for it and I got as far as: "4. Insert the CD-ROM labeled “GFX OpenWindows for Solaris 2” into the drive." I don't have a CD-ROM by that name and a web search for that... (21 Replies)
Discussion started by: Michele31416
21 Replies

9. Solaris

Broadcom driver for Solaris

I'm having the hardest time finding the Broadcom drivers for Solaris. I need an odd ball, 32-bit for Solaris 10. Anyone know where I can find one? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ihatewindows
0 Replies

10. Solaris

Need video driver package for Solaris 11

I'm trying to install Solaris on my laptop for training purposes. It recognizes all the hardware except for the Intel Mobile 4 Series (GMA 4500m) video controller. Wikipedia says that Solaris 11 does support Mobile 4 Series controllers but for some reason it doesn't have the driver for it out... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nikaido
0 Replies
gfx_mode_select(3alleg4)					  Allegro manual					  gfx_mode_select(3alleg4)

NAME
gfx_mode_select - Displays the Allegro graphics mode selection dialog. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> int gfx_mode_select(int *card, int *w, int *h); DESCRIPTION
Displays the Allegro graphics mode selection dialog, which allows the user to select a screen mode and graphics card. The initial values at the addresses provided by card, w, and h are used as the default selections in the dialog if they are found in the driver and mode lists. If they are not found then the initial selections will be the first in each list. If you wish to ensure that the initial selection is always the first entry, then initialize the data at the addresses passed to the function to the value of 0 or -1. If the dialog is OK'd, it stores the selections at the addresses passed to the function. RETURN VALUE
See the gfx_mode_select_filter function for the return values. SEE ALSO
gfx_mode_select_ex(3alleg4), gfx_mode_select_filter(3alleg4), set_gfx_mode(3alleg4), gui_fg_color(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 gfx_mode_select(3alleg4)