Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Full Device Name
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Full Device Name Post 16898 by shibz on Friday 8th of March 2002 05:37:53 AM
Old 03-08-2002
Hi,

Sorry I missed that information in my thread.

The machine is Ultra Sparc 30, sun4u architechture, Sun OS 5.5.1

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

How to find all device on p570 when need do device firmware upgrade?

I need upgrade firmware for the device of p570, when I go to IBM FIX download website, there are a lot of device of p570 listed. How can I know what device I have on my p570? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rainbow_bean
4 Replies

2. Red Hat

Unable To Activate Ethernet Network Device in RHEL 5.5 - e100 device eth0 does not seem to be presen

Hi All, Could anyone please help to resolve the below problem. I installed RHEL5.5 in my desktop.But when i try to activate the ethernet connection then it gives me the error. I spent 2 days for the above and go through with several suggestion found by googling. But no luck. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tanmoy
0 Replies

3. Solaris

File system full - not removed: No space left on device

Does anyone have any advise on trying to clean up a full filesystem? I can't rm any files because of the follow: not removed: No space left on device Any help would be very much appreciated. (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: craigsky
10 Replies

4. HP-UX

Failed to open tape device /dev/rmt/0mn:Device busy (errno = 16)

Hi, Unable to make tape backup, please help. /opt/ignite/bin/make_tape_recovery -a /dev/rmt/?mn -I -v -m tar -x inc_entire=vg00 * Creating local directories for configuration files and archive. ======= 04/25/16 16:28:08 IST Started /opt/ignite/bin/make_tape_recovery. (Mon... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: anuragr
4 Replies
bscv(7D)							      Devices								  bscv(7D)

NAME
bscv, bscbus, i2bsc - Blade support chip interface driver DESCRIPTION
The bscv, bscbus and i2bsc drivers interface with the Blade support chip used on Sun Microsystem's Blade server products. These drivers provide a conduit for passing control, environmental, cpu signature and event information between Solaris and the Blade support chip. These drivers do not export public interfaces. Instead they make information available via picl, prtdiag, prtfru and related tools. In addition, these drivers log Blade support chip environmental event information into system logs. FILES
/platform/sun4u/kernel/drv/sparcv9/bscbus 64-bit ELF kernel driver /platform/sun4u/kernel/drv/sparcv9/bscv 64-bit ELF kernel driver /platform/sun4u/kernel/drv/sparcv9/i2bsc 64-bit ELF kernel driver /platform/i86pc/kernel/drv/bscbus 32-bit ELF kernel file (x86 only) /platform/i86pc/kernel/drv/bscv 32-bit ELF kernel file (x86 only) ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |ATTRIBUTE TYPE |ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Architecture |Limited to systems with | | |Blade Support Chip | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcar.u, SUNWcar.i | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SunOS 5.10 22 August 2003 bscv(7D)