Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Irc??
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Irc?? Post 16791 by LivinFree on Thursday 7th of March 2002 12:47:17 AM
Old 03-07-2002
Well, I guess the decision would ultimately be up to Neo, since he is the admin.

In the meantime, google found lots of IRC Forums:
http://www.google.com/search?num=30&...=Google+Search

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

IRC and Root

dear members... i am a newbie to unix, i am using the SUSE professional 9.2 i noticed many places, that when i am using IRC , i shouldn't be logged into the root account.. also when i switch the GPSdrive, it mentions to me that it is not goo to be logged thru the root account. what is wrong if... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: 9613315400
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Where is Mozilla IRC Client on SuSE?

I have grown to love the IRC client built into the windows version of the Mozilla web browser. I bring up the browser and put irc:// into the URL drop down box and the IRC client pops up in a seperate window. However, when I use the Mozilla browser in SuSE 10, it just says "illegal protocol" or... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: siegfried
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

My domain name as my IRC hostname?

When I connect to any IRC server, it's usually my ISP IP address/hostname. I own a domain, but I'm not using it for anything (no web hosting service or server). Is it possible for me to use my domain as my IRC hostname instead of my regular ISP hostname? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: guitarscn
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using ii for irc chat - scripting assistance?

I am using ii for irc on my pogoplug... hxxp://hg.suckless.org/ii/file/d163c8917af7/FAQ If you look at the bottom of there, it states 31 What other fancy stuff can I do with ii? 32 ---------------------------------------- 33 It is very easy to write irc bots in ii: 34... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: spartan2006
3 Replies

5. SCO

Irc port

does anyone know of a port of irc like irssi for unixware? thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: deus-programmer
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How does IRC obtain the users in a channel?

I'm on an IRC server where the command /names is not a valid command. However, on programs like mIRC and Mibbit, the users in the channel still show up on the GUI where it displays the channel users. What command is being used to obtain the user list? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: daigo
2 Replies
GOOGLE-SITEMAPGEN(1)					      General Commands Manual					      GOOGLE-SITEMAPGEN(1)

NAME
google-sitemapgen -- simple script to automate production of sitemaps for a webserver SYNOPSIS
google-sitemapgen [--testing] [--help] [--config=config.xml] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the google-sitemapgen command. This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. google-sitemapgen is a program that automatically produces sitemaps for a webserver, in the Google Sitemap Protocol (GSP). Sitemap files are XML listings of content you make available on your web server. The files can be directly submitted to search engines as hints for the search engine web crawlers as they index your web site. This can result in better coverage of your web content in search engine indices, and less of your bandwidth spent doing it. OPTIONS
--config=config.xml Specify the location of the configuration config.xml --testing Used to test the sitemap generator configuration. --help Display a summary of options and exit. SEE ALSO
/usr/share/doc/google-sitemapgen/examples/example_config.xml.gz AUTHOR
Google Sitemap was originally written by Google Code <opensource@google.com>. This manual page was written by Kumar Appaiah <akumar@ee.iitm.ac.in> for the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version pub- lished by the Free Software Foundation. On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL. GOOGLE-SITEMAPGEN(1)