Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Irc??
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Irc?? Post 16791 by LivinFree on Thursday 7th of March 2002 12:47:17 AM
Old 03-07-2002
Well, I guess the decision would ultimately be up to Neo, since he is the admin.

In the meantime, google found lots of IRC Forums:
http://www.google.com/search?num=30&...=Google+Search

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

IRC and Root

dear members... i am a newbie to unix, i am using the SUSE professional 9.2 i noticed many places, that when i am using IRC , i shouldn't be logged into the root account.. also when i switch the GPSdrive, it mentions to me that it is not goo to be logged thru the root account. what is wrong if... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: 9613315400
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Where is Mozilla IRC Client on SuSE?

I have grown to love the IRC client built into the windows version of the Mozilla web browser. I bring up the browser and put irc:// into the URL drop down box and the IRC client pops up in a seperate window. However, when I use the Mozilla browser in SuSE 10, it just says "illegal protocol" or... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: siegfried
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

My domain name as my IRC hostname?

When I connect to any IRC server, it's usually my ISP IP address/hostname. I own a domain, but I'm not using it for anything (no web hosting service or server). Is it possible for me to use my domain as my IRC hostname instead of my regular ISP hostname? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: guitarscn
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using ii for irc chat - scripting assistance?

I am using ii for irc on my pogoplug... hxxp://hg.suckless.org/ii/file/d163c8917af7/FAQ If you look at the bottom of there, it states 31 What other fancy stuff can I do with ii? 32 ---------------------------------------- 33 It is very easy to write irc bots in ii: 34... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: spartan2006
3 Replies

5. SCO

Irc port

does anyone know of a port of irc like irssi for unixware? thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: deus-programmer
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How does IRC obtain the users in a channel?

I'm on an IRC server where the command /names is not a valid command. However, on programs like mIRC and Mibbit, the users in the channel still show up on the GUI where it displays the channel users. What command is being used to obtain the user list? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: daigo
2 Replies
ALCC(1) 							  aMule utilities							   ALCC(1)

NAME
alcc - text based eD2k links calculator for aMule SYNOPSIS
alcc [-p] [-v] <inputfiles_list> alcc [-h] DESCRIPTION
Compute the eD2k links of all the input files given in the <inputfiles_list> (There can be one or more files). [ -p, --parthashes ] Compute and add part hashes to the computed eD2k links. [ -h, --help ] Prints a short usage description. [ -v, --verbose ] Be verbose - show also calculation steps. REPORTING BUGS
Please report bugs either on our forum (http://forum.amule.org/), or in our bugtracker (http://bugs.amule.org/). Please do not report bugs in e-mail, neither to our mailing list nor directly to any team member. COPYRIGHT
aMule and all of its related utilities are distributed under the GNU General Public License. SEE ALSO
alc(1), amuled(1), amulecmd(1), amuleweb(1), cas(1), ed2k(1), wxcas(1), xas(1) AUTHOR
This manpage was written by Vollstrecker <amule@vollstreckernet.de> aMule eD2k links calculator November 2011 ALCC(1)