Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Suse Linux mount problems ?
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Suse Linux mount problems ? Post 16654 by PxT on Tuesday 5th of March 2002 04:25:49 PM
Old 03-05-2002
You are not seeing any message from the swapon command because you are redirecting the error to /dev/null. Remove the "&> /dev/null" from your command and try it again.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

a world of suse linux problems

1) how do i disable the graphic login in suse linux? 2) how do i disable the graphic boot-up in suse linux? 3) how do i disable the graphic console in suse linux? i think disabling graphic console will disable graphic booting, but what do i know, eh? 4) where is the dhcpcd directory and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nydel
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Floppy will not mount on SUSE

I have installed SUSE 10 on a laptop that has a swappable CDROM/Floppy drive. When I was installing the OS my CDROM was connected. Later I tried to swap it with the Floppy and mount it but no success. Here is what I get: dell:/dev # mount -t msdos /dev/fd0 /mnt /dev/fd0: Invalid argument ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: reedcat
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

SuSe Linux Mount

Hi everyone, I am new to Linux and I hope to have some advise. Suppose I have 2 differnt users who require differnt mount drives. When user1 logs in, his required drives are mounted. When user2 logs in, user1's drives are unmounted and user2's drives are mounted. May I know how I can achieve... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: viper81
2 Replies

4. OS X (Apple)

howto mount mac volume on suse 11

as the title states, i cant mount suse of apple volumes on either box. have tryed afpfs-ng but no love. anyone have a suggestion than samba (because i dislike MS) and NFS because i don't know jack about it..... yet thanks in advance julz (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: biorhythm
4 Replies