Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers A question on the unix market Post 1665 by tshore on Thursday 22nd of March 2001 04:06:29 PM
Old 03-22-2001
Question

Does anyone have an idea of what the installed base of UNIX servers is? I'm especially interested in UNIX email servers. If anyone knows where I can go to get this sort of information, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

unix to unix serial connection question

hi there i'm a new bie just got few simple questions to ask. I got expert in windows configuration but totally new to unix environment . I want to make sure a com port (com1) is working, so I connect a 9-pin cable (CB9) for both PC using Unix environment (unix to unix). The question are (1)... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: typsam
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix History Question: Why are filenames/dirnames case sentsitive in Unix?

I tried looking for the answer online and came up with only a few semi-answers as to why file and directory names are case sensitive in Unix. Right off the bat, I'll say this doesn't bother me. But I run into tons of Windows and OpenVMS admins in my day job who go batty when they have to deal... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: deckard
3 Replies

3. AIX

How big is the AIX market?

Does anyone have any info on the actual size of the global AIX market is in terms of physical machines (RS/6000, pSeries, System p, IBMp)? Any leads would be appreciated. Thanks (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Elias
8 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

New bee in the market.

Hi everyone , I'm a fresh graduate in computer science ,looking to make career in the field of unix.Being fresher i'm bit frustrated since i havnt got any good opurtunities or a break into the field:mad:.I'm reading books on unix and practicing the commands on ubuntu from past 7 months and still... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimmy666
4 Replies
MEMCAT(1)							   libmemcached 							 MEMCAT(1)

NAME
memcat - libmemcached Documentation SYNOPSIS
memcat [options] key Copy a set of keys to stdout DESCRIPTION
memcat outputs to stdout the value a single or multiple set of keys stored in a memcached(1) server. If any key is not found an error is returned. It is similar to the standard UNIX cat(1) utility. OPTIONS
You can specify servers via the option: --servers or via the environment variable: `MEMCACHED_SERVERS` For a full list of operations run the tool with the option: --help HOME
To find out more information please check: http://libmemcached.org/ AUTHOR
Brian Aker, <brian@tangent.org> Mark Atwood <mark@fallenpegasus.com> SEE ALSO
memcached(1) libmemcached(3) AUTHOR
Brian Aker COPYRIGHT
2011, Brian Aker DataDifferential, http://datadifferential.com/ 1.0.8 May 22, 2012 MEMCAT(1)