Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers A question on the unix market Post 1665 by tshore on Thursday 22nd of March 2001 04:06:29 PM
Old 03-22-2001
Question

Does anyone have an idea of what the installed base of UNIX servers is? I'm especially interested in UNIX email servers. If anyone knows where I can go to get this sort of information, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

unix to unix serial connection question

hi there i'm a new bie just got few simple questions to ask. I got expert in windows configuration but totally new to unix environment . I want to make sure a com port (com1) is working, so I connect a 9-pin cable (CB9) for both PC using Unix environment (unix to unix). The question are (1)... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: typsam
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix History Question: Why are filenames/dirnames case sentsitive in Unix?

I tried looking for the answer online and came up with only a few semi-answers as to why file and directory names are case sensitive in Unix. Right off the bat, I'll say this doesn't bother me. But I run into tons of Windows and OpenVMS admins in my day job who go batty when they have to deal... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: deckard
3 Replies

3. AIX

How big is the AIX market?

Does anyone have any info on the actual size of the global AIX market is in terms of physical machines (RS/6000, pSeries, System p, IBMp)? Any leads would be appreciated. Thanks (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Elias
8 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

New bee in the market.

Hi everyone , I'm a fresh graduate in computer science ,looking to make career in the field of unix.Being fresher i'm bit frustrated since i havnt got any good opurtunities or a break into the field:mad:.I'm reading books on unix and practicing the commands on ubuntu from past 7 months and still... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimmy666
4 Replies
MEMCP(1)							   libmemcached 							  MEMCP(1)

NAME
memcp - libmemcached Documentation Copies files to a collection of memcached servers SYNOPSIS
memcp [options] [file] [server] DESCRIPTION
memcp copies one or more files into memcached(1) servers. It is similar to the standard UNIX cp(1) command. The key names will be the names of the files, without any directory path. OPTIONS
You can specify servers via the option: --servers or via the environment variable: `MEMCACHED_SERVERS` If you do not specify either these, the final value in the command line list is the name of a server(s). For a full list of operations run the tool with the option: --help HOME
To find out more information please check: http://libmemcached.org/ AUTHOR
Brian Aker, <brian@tangent.org> Mark Atwood, <mark@fallenpegasus.com> SEE ALSO
memcached(1) libmemcached(3) AUTHOR
Brian Aker COPYRIGHT
2011, Brian Aker DataDifferential, http://datadifferential.com/ 1.0.8 May 22, 2012 MEMCP(1)