Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Where is the difference?
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Where is the difference? Post 15248 by Fwurm on Tuesday 12th of February 2002 10:38:49 AM
Old 02-12-2002
Where is the difference?

Hello

I would like to know where there is a difference between these two machines?

HP9000-735/125
HP9000-B132L

What does that all mean?

Okay, HP= Hewlett Packard
But 9000, 725/125, B132L ????

I am asking that question because I am about to buy one for myself, so I can have some fun with it. And I havent worked with HP jet!

Greetings
Marcus

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

what is the difference between -h and -H ?

samba:/home/backup # df -h /home/ Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on /dev/sdb2 34G 8.6G 26G 26% /home samba:/home/backup # df -H /home/ Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on /dev/sdb2 37GB 9.2GB 28GB 26% /home what... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cw1972
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Difference between $* and $@

Somebody please tell me the difference between $@ and $* Thanks in advance. Saneesh Joseph (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: saneeshjose
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

difference

difference b/w shell scripting and perl scripting (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: simmijaswal
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Difference between 1,$ and /g

just wondering what the difference is between 1,$ and /g when doing a substitution in vi. doesn't seem to be much difference from what i can see. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bigubosu
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

the difference is?

scp 123.txt user1@computer1.com:..//john_x1/lab scp 123.txt user1@computer1.com:../john_x1/lab What is the difference between single and slash here and in general? How to copy if we have a unique directory somewhere? Is some of above ways more prefered or... better solutions exists??? ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: c_lady
8 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Difference between

$x=10 and providing the spaces between = and 10 $x= 10 (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: shashank1311
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Difference between sh and ./

Hi All Can any body please tell me what is difference between sh scr ./scr Here scr is a script. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: parthmittal2007
1 Replies

8. Programming

what is the main difference between difference between using nonatomic lseek and O_APPEND

I think both write at the end of the file ...... but is there a sharp difference between those 2 instruction ..... thank you this is my 3rd question today forgive me :D (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fwrlfo
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Get difference

Hi .. I am trying to create one function. It will have two arguments. Argument1: a,b,d,f,g Argument2:21212,sfsd,4546,67867,a,asda,b So the output will be Argument1 - Argument2 which is d,f,g Can anyone help with this one? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Anupam_Halder
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk to calculate difference of split and sum the difference

In the awk I am trying to subtract the difference $3-$2 of each matching $4 before the first _ (underscore) and print that value in $13. I think the awk will do that, but added comments. What I am not sure off is how to add a line or lines that will add sum each matching $13 value and put it in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
2 Replies
sane-niash(5)						   SANE Scanner Access Now Easy 					     sane-niash(5)

NAME
sane-niash - SANE backend for scanners based on the NIASH chipset. DESCRIPTION
The sane-niash implements a SANE (Scanner Access Now Easy) backend that provides access to NIASH chipset based scanners. This backend will try to support the following models: MANUFACTURER: MODEL: USB ID: --------------- ---------------- --------- Agfa Snapscan Touch 06BD-0100 (1)(a) Trust Office Scan 19200 047B-1000 (1)(a) Hewlett-Packard Scanjet 3300c 03F0-0205 (1)(a)(b) Hewlett-Packard Scanjet 3400c 03F0-0405 (2)(b) Hewlett-Packard Scanjet 4300c 03F0-0305 (2)(a) Silitek ScanJet 4300c 047B-1002 (2)(b) ASIC: (1) - NIASH00012/00013/00014 / (2) - NIASH00019 ANALOG FRONT-END: (a) - ESIC ES8100QA / (b) - WM8143-12 CONFIGURATION
The niash.conf file is meant for future configuration options. Empty lines and lines starting with a hash mark (#) are ignored. Currently no configuration options exist. FILES
/usr/lib64/sane/libsane-niash.a The static library implementing this backend. /usr/lib64/sane/libsane-niash.so The shared library implementing this backend (present on systems that support dynamic loading). CAVEATS
If you use a Hewlett-Packard Scanjet 3400c or Hewlett-Packard Scanjet 4300c together with Linux kernel 2.6, kernel version 2.6.8 or newer is necessary. ENVIRONMENT
SANE_DEBUG_NIASH If the library was compiled with debug support enabled, this environment variable controls the debug level for this backend. Higher debug levels increase the verbosity of the output. Example: export SANE_DEBUG_NIASH=255 SEE ALSO
sane(7), sane-usb(5) http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/hp3300backend AUTHOR
Bertrik Sikken <bertrik@zonnet.nl> 14 Jul 2008 sane-niash(5)