Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Need ur Help!!!
Special Forums IP Networking Need ur Help!!! Post 14925 by techie on Friday 8th of February 2002 02:00:13 AM
Old 02-08-2002
Lightbulb Got the solution

Hey thanks for replying.

livinfree i have ftp access on both the servers.
Was able to come up with www.nexfer.net
their tool is able to transfer files between 2 remote servers.
Moreover one can just queue up commands and disconnect

Regards
techie

globus_i_gass_copy_state_target_s(3)				 globus gass copy			      globus_i_gass_copy_state_target_s(3)

NAME
globus_i_gass_copy_state_target_s - SYNOPSIS
Data Fields char * url globus_gass_copy_attr_t * attr globus_mutex_t mutex globus_fifo_t queue int n_pending int n_simultaneous int n_complete globus_i_gass_copy_target_status_t status globus_gass_copy_url_mode_t mode union { struct { } ftp struct { globus_gass_transfer_request_t request } gass struct { globus_bool_t free_handle globus_bool_t seekable } io } data Detailed Description GASS copy target (e.g. source, destination) transfer information. Field Documentation char* globus_i_gass_copy_state_target_s::url url for file transfer globus_gass_copy_attr_t* globus_i_gass_copy_state_target_s::attr attributes to control file transfer globus_mutex_t globus_i_gass_copy_state_target_s::mutex coordinates the modifying of the target structure globus_fifo_t globus_i_gass_copy_state_target_s::queue a queue to manage the reading/writing of data buffers int globus_i_gass_copy_state_target_s::n_pending Used for keeping track of reads/writes in the read/write queue. int globus_i_gass_copy_state_target_s::n_simultaneous Used to limit the number of n_pending. int globus_i_gass_copy_state_target_s::n_complete Used to compute the offset for ftp writes. globus_i_gass_copy_target_status_t globus_i_gass_copy_state_target_s::status signifies the target has been successfully setup globus_gass_copy_url_mode_t globus_i_gass_copy_state_target_s::mode mode used to identify the below target union struct. struct { ... } globus_i_gass_copy_state_target_s::ftp ftp specific data globus_gass_transfer_request_t globus_i_gass_copy_state_target_s::request GASS equivelent of a handle. struct { ... } globus_i_gass_copy_state_target_s::gass GASS specific data. globus_bool_t globus_i_gass_copy_state_target_s::free_handle If the IO handle was passed as an argument then FALSE If the IO handle was created internally then TRUE. globus_bool_t globus_i_gass_copy_state_target_s::seekable Can globus_io_file_seek() be performed on this handle? struct { ... } globus_i_gass_copy_state_target_s::io IO specific data. union { ... } globus_i_gass_copy_state_target_s::data data required to perform each type of transfer Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for globus gass copy from the source code. Version 8.4 Mon Apr 30 2012 globus_i_gass_copy_state_target_s(3)