Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers Hi for all Thanks for the one help me Post 14794 by atiato on Wednesday 6th of February 2002 01:37:27 PM
Old 02-06-2002
Hi for all Thanks for the one help me

I 'm using GNOME and writing this words inside a RH7.2 I have a Q Is there msn in the Linux RH7.2

regarding my Voodooo problems I 've changed my VGA to trident So the problem is solved in a quik manner

Thank you for all

eog(1)                                                             User Commands                                                            eog(1)

NAME
eog - GNOME image viewer SYNOPSIS
eog [gnome-std-options] filename [filename2...] DESCRIPTION
The eog application is an image viewer for GNOME. The specified image files are each displayed in a separate eog window. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: gnome-std-optionStandard options available for use with most GNOME applications. See gnome-std-options(5) for more information. OPERANDS
The following operands are supported: filename The name of the image file to be viewed. EXAMPLES
Example 1: Launching the GNOME image viewer example% eog Example 2: Opening the image file test.gif in GNOME image viewer example% eog test.gif EXIT STATUS
The following exit values are returned: 0 Application exited successfully >0 Application exited with failure FILES
The following files are used by this application: /usr/bin/eog Executable for GNOME image viewer. eog stands for "Eye Of GNOME". ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-image-viewer | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |External | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
Eye of GNOME Manual Latest version of the GNOME Desktop User Guide for your platform. gnome-std-options(5) NOTES
Written by Brian Cameron, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2003. SunOS 5.10 2 Oct 2003 eog(1)